The Consequences

Home Sweet Home

We've been in the house for about five minutes. Luckily no one had seen or heard us enter but I was sure I could feel someone's eyes on us. And in about five more minutes we were going to go to Alek's dad's study to be introduced. But so far we were just waiting in Alek's bedroom.

Caleb decided the silence was too much so he went over to the game system that adorned the black carpet and turned it on. The rectangular black gaming device opened the CD slot and Caleb put in a game. Jessa was running around the huge room. Almost chewing on everything in sight. Ah the joy of teething. Alek was laying on his bed, his face facing the ceiling, his eyes closed. I layed down beside him once I made sure jessa was content playing with her stuffed tiger.

"What are you thinking about." I ask.
"Nothing." he says his voice faltering a bit. I knew he was lying.
He had always been a great liar but no one would be able to catch them but me. I look at him, and as if he can tell I'm watching him, he sighs and turns to face me.

He opens his eyes and stare into my brown eyes with his purple ones.
"I was thinking about how this could either go perfectly or it could go horribly. I mean, my father is an unpredictable man. You don't know what he could be thinking. But either way I would always want to be with you and Jessa. No matter what happens."

I smile happy with what he's saying,and snuggle closer to him. Content with being close if it was only for a moment.

And before we knew it five minutes passed in a flash and we were on our way to the study. Walking down the hallway Alek was holding Jessa and her fingers were latched on to his shirt. The painting that hung on the walls all looked unique. There was one particular painting though that stood out from the rest.

It was of the Monselli family. there was Alek's dad, Cedric, his mom, the Queen, Alek and another little girl. She had the same black hair as Alek and his father and the same green eyes as the queen. It would be real obvious to say that she was his sister, but no has ever seen her before. The girl had to be about the same age as Jessa and since the picture was dated to about six years ago the little girl would be about seven now.

We continued to walk in silence.

Caleb decided to say in the room because he thought this was something we should take care of ourselves.
He was very helpful. Alek didn't even get to talk to him before leaving to room because he was so engrossed in the game he was playing.

Soon we were face to face with the big oak doors that lead to the inside of the study. Alek knocked on the door twice before we heard a faint 'come in' from the inside of the room. Alek took a deep breath before turning the handle and opening the door.

On the inside of the room was like any other study. There was a desk in the middle of the room that was shaped in a U, filled with papers a computer and a lamp, and the walls were covered ceiling to floor with books. There was a couch that was on the back wall of the study, that wall was the only wall that wasn't covered in book but had a big window.

Sitting at the desk was none other than.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments get cookies!
Hope you like my lovlies