The Consequences

Time To Get Ready

Alek's Point Of View

After talking to me father I went to my room and called Heath and told him the situation. He was to be over shortly so we can discuss what we were to do. I tried calling Caleb but his phone always went to voice mail. It was like he was always hanging out with Max and forgetting his duties.

Jessa was laying in her crib taking a nap. I heard the front door open and slam. Thinking it was Heath I walked down the stairs and saw Marie with tears streaming down her face.

Followed behind her was Caleb holding a unconscious Max in his arms. I run down the stairs and hold Marie in my arms as she continues to cry. Caleb carfully layed Max on the living room couch and held his hand.

"Where's Jessa," Marie asks pulling away from me.

"Up stairs sleeping in her crib, why?" I say.

She then runs past me and up the stairs. Walking over to Caleb I sit on the opposite side of the couch.

"What happened," I ask.

"Someone broke into Marie's aunt house and it turned out to be a shifter. Alek we have a major problem."

"What? When?!" I ask frantic. If this shifter was still in the area there could be a chance that we could catch him.

"I don't know like 20 minutes ago," he says sniffing trying to recompose himself.

"Caleb this may be the same shifter that is going around making trouble in the other territories. I was told by Dad that we are to catch him and get information out of him. We have to get ready to go out once Heath gets here. Put Max in one of the spare rooms and get ready. And don't worry about when he wakes up. Marie will be here to explain what happened." I say. He grabs Max and starts toward the stairs. I get up and follow him, going to check on Marie and Jessa.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go!
Comment and I might just post another one today!