The Consequences

Off We Go

After putting Max in the spare bedroom we decided that Marie should stay in the room with him. We moved a pop up crib in the room also for Jessa but I don't think that it will be put to any use. Marie had a hold on Jessa and I don't think she's going to let her go any time soon.

I trekked down the stairs and into the kitchen with Caleb following closely behind. I walked over to the stainless steel refrigerator grazing my hand over the smooth, cool marble counter. Mother always loved her kitchen, she even gives the chef and some of the kitchen staff days off so she would be able to cook herself.

I opened the door and pulled out two blood pouches and put them in a pot. Pouring water over the pouches and putting the pot over the stove to warm them up. I never liked putting them in the microwave because the radiation made the blood taste funny.

I turned away from the stove and leaned on the counter closing my eyes.
"So how are we supposed to catch this shifter" Caleb said, breaking me away from my thoughts. I had no clue how to catch him. Shifters weren't the easiest things to catch. This was going to be difficult but I had to figure something out. I looked down to the pot and turned the stove off once I saw the water beginning to boil and took the pouches out and dried them with paper towels. I tossed one to Caleb before sinking my fangs into the warm pouch.

He does the same while I think of Ideas how to catch the shifter. Shifter are most commonly known as werewolves to others. Unlike the fairy tales werewolves don't turn into half men half wolf on a full moon. Their either in their human form or their wolf form, they also can't be killed with silver bullets. Also although they have a distinct smell to them their more easy to recognize in their wolf form.

I finished the pouch and tossed it in the trash when the front door opened and closed with a bang. Heath then walked with his hair a mess and his shirt half buttoned. You could smell the strong sickly sweet perfume coming off him and the obvious lipstick marks on his face showed that he had just finished having a really interesting conversation with someone.

Caleb sent him a look that said "What the fuck?" While Heath just smirked and said "Candy,"

"Well since were all here, I think we should get down to business. There's a shifter on the loose causing trouble and we need to find him," I said 'And before we leave, Heath go fix yourself up."

He snorts and makes his way towards the bathroom.

"We'll be in the car," Caleb yells after him and then laughs. I shake my head and walk out the front door. Our first destination, Aunt Sissy's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so late. I was supposed to get out 2 days ago but 2 days ago we were fixing the house for my mothers engagement party and yester was that party. So Enjoy!
And comments make me smile.