The Consequences

The Sirens

I woke up to the sound of sirens. There were a lot of things I learned while I worked here and the fact that they had sirens wasn't one of them. I bolted up out of the bed and looked around the room. Jessa had begun to cry and Tabbi was holding on to her and Mason, looking around trying to find the source or the loud noise. I bolted out of the bed and grabbed Jessa and Mason and nodded Tabbi in the direction of the closet. She ran towards it and opened the double doors. The closet was huge with one wall lined with shelves and drawers and other racks. The back wall had a mirror that filled in the whole wall. I ushered Tabbi to where the racks of clothes were and told her to sit down and stay there. I handed her Mason and then but Jessa on her lap signaling for her and mason to keep quiet. I then dug in my pockets and pulled out a pacifier. Jessa didn't need them much but right now it was crucial for her to be quiet.

The sirens rang on as I left out of the closet and closed the door. I swiftly moved across the room to the bedroom door, counting to ten before I actually opened it. On the other side of the door was quiet, except for the sirens of course, but there wasn't anything else going on. I stepped out into the hallway and looked around for any sign of danger. Turning back around to the bedroom door I pulled out the key Alek gave to me and locked it. If anything were to happen I didn't want the kids to get hurt, or worse, taken.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not feeling happy about this story. I get no support and it doesn't make me smile to post another chapter not knowing what people thing about it. We'll here's another chapter. Enjoy and comment.

Also I hope you all have a awesome Christmas! I got a Wii and haven't stopped playing Super Mario Bros since.