The Consequences

Clueless

By the time I reached the bottom if the stairs the sirens turned off. Now the place was deathly silent. There was ringing in my ears from the loud sirens but I wasn't concerned with that. I looked around the hallway and couldn't find anyone. No servants, butlers, anyone. I walked into the kitchen, expecting to at least find the chef, but no one. I turned around to head out of the kitchen when I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head. Everything was turning fuzzy and I couldn't stay awake. The last thing I saw was a man before I fully blacked out.

I awoke but I couldn't see anything. I could open my eyes right away. My head was on what felt like a lap and I could hear voices.
"She should be waking soon," I heard a familiar voice say. "How are we going to find a way to tell her?"

"We'll think of a way. She'll find out once they're not here with us anyway." a male voice said.

I couldn't stand to listen in on their conversation any longer so I opened my eyes. I was laying on the lap of a woman who was dressed in very fine clothing. And across from her was a man in equally nice clothes. They looked familiar but I just didn't know where I knew them from. we had been sitting in silence to minutes before I decided to speak up.

"Who are you?" I ask, not being able to understand where I was and who I was with. "And where am I?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Slowly but surely... I'm coming back!!! Yes the school year is over and I going to be posting a lot more. So enjoy and comment!