The Consequences

The Elements of Jessabella

I got up to the sound of my alarm clock. Hitting the device quickly before the sound got to Jessa to wake her but too late. She starts to cry and I get up and walk to her crib. Picking her up but not before hitting my foot on a green block.

I get her up and ready with cloths on. 7:35, is what the clock says signaling that i have somewhat of over and hour to get ready for school. The week passed and now it was time to go. The time I've been here I haven't seen Uncle once.Aunt Sissy has been nice. She's a very bright person, even though she has a voice that could kill even the most vicious animal.

Cousin Jackie, a pain in the ass. Constant nagging. God I can't stand it.

I place Jessa in her play pen along with her stuffed tiger who I have dubbed Mason. Walking into the closet I pick out a pair of red skinny jeans and a black shirt with zebra stripes along with my black high top converse. I walk into the bathroom and take care of my needs.

I walk out the bathroom feeling fully refreshed. I walk over to Jessa's playpen and pick her up. She looks different now. She's changed again. This time her hair is blond with blue at the tips. Aqua eyes contrasting off her pale skin.

Water. Throughout the month I've been able to see and recognize the elements that Jessa would pursue through.

Fire, when her hair would turn red and her eyes would turn an orangeish-yellow color.

Water, when her hair would turn blond with blue at the tips and her eyes would turn a bright
aquamarine.

Earth, when her hair would turn chestnut brown and her eyes would turn green.

Wind when her hair would turn a misty silver and her eyes would turn Grey.

Dark, her hair would turn completely black and so would her eyes. She would get an imprint of wings on her back. Like the total opposite of angels.

And last Light, Her hair would become a soft pink color and her eyes would turn red brown, she would have the imprint of wings on her back. Like a tattoo of angels wings

There was another color her eyes would change, but I never got to see them. Miss Bella Said that when Jessa was born her eyes were a beautiful rainbow color.

And so here was Jessa in her state of water. Lucky for me I found out a way to get her out of these states before anyone would notice.

I reach into the night stand and grab a half-eaten Hershey out and break off a small piece. I put it in her mouth and she moves it around in her mouth getting it soft before she swallows. Within seconds seconds she's back to her normal self.

And this is why I love chocolate!

I pick her up and walk down to the kitchen setting her in her high chair. I look at the clock on the microwave and I have up to forty minutes left. I put some water on the stove in a small pot and grab some oatmeal put the cabinet. The head chef Kranton comes in and scolds me for using his kitchen.

" You know Miss Grace You don't have to keep coming in here to make your own food. That's what they hired me for." he says.

"I know. but I'm used to making my own food. That's how I was raised."

"Well at least it's nice to know that there's one other person than me that knows how to cook." I chuckled lightly. That was true. No one but me and Chef Kranton knows how to cook.

When the water was ready I poured it in the bowl with the oatmeal mix and mixed it up till the oats absorbed the water. I put it in the freezer so it can cool and walked over to Jessa. I put her bib on her and went back to the freezer and grabbed her oatmeal out. Walking back to her putting the food on her tray.

While doing this I began to wonder. Where the hell is Jackie.

I'm sure by now I would her some annoying sound form her. Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear. Jackie came bounding into the kitchen like her unusually happy self would.

Following her into the kitchen were no one other than her friends.

The chick with red hair I am now aware of her name. Rebeca.

The Tall blond Jasmine.

The surfer dude Jason, and the brown haired green eyed one Christen.

And last Max came in with a bored expression on his face until he saw me.