The Consequences

Re-telling The Memories

I walked out the school and sat on the front steps with the phone to my ear waiting for my aunt to pick up.

"Hello," The oh so familiar voice on the other end said.

"Auntie, its me, Marie I need you to send a car over. I can't be here today. I'll go to school tomorrow but there is something very important I need to tell you." I say with tears streaming down my face silently.

Now was the time to tell her the truth, of why I was here. I didn't want anyone to get hurt because of me.

"Sure sweetie, someone will be there shortly."

"Okay thank you" I say and hang up the phone. I put it beside me and looked down at Jessa. She was looking at me and smiling. Suddenly I felt like there was this great mass of weight lifted off my shoulders. She smiled wider once she saw the smile on my face.

This was one of her powers. Sometimes she could feel what other people are feeling and she can also change the moods of people. Knowing I was sad she made me happier using her powers.

Seconds later a limo came and a driver came out to open the door. I got inside and was surprised to actually see a pink car seat awaiting on the inside. I smiled again and strapped Jessa in. I think my aunt is obsessing with pink.

The car started to move once the driver was sure I has Jessa strapped in.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The car pulled up to the house and stopped.The driver came out and opened the door. I thanked him and stepped out with Jessa in my arms. I walked up the steps and through the door to see my aunt sitting on the couch with a worried expression on her face. I walked over to her and sat besides her. This time when she spoke her voice wasn't as high pitched as usual.

"What is that you need to tell me."

"The truth about how I got here." I say. "I was working in the palace hen I met Alek, well prince Alek. And well we fell in love. In between the time of me working there my parents died. In the mist of all the drama, his parents found out , the king and queen, and well the king didn't approve. But the queen was very delighted. She said it was nice that her son found someone as nice as me."

My aunt already knew about vampires and other mythical creatures because her husband is Demon. But a nice one.

"So later on during the chaos I found out I was pregnant. This would've brought bigger problems in the palace because half breeds are illegal and if anyone found out the probably would have made me give up the baby and hurt me and Alek for being so careless. Also the prince having a half breed. They would have disowned him deface him and other things. I couldn't let that happened so I ran away. Before anyone knew. "

"I traveled for a long time about 5 months. I was in the forest and my water broke. I don't know much that happened after but when i woke Jessa was besides me. We were in a little cottage. And there was an old lady who says her and her husband were there to save us. But as it turned out werewolves attacked them on their way bringing us back. Her husband put his life for ours. Well after a while of living there and miss Belle showing me how to feed Jessa and such, I decided to leave.

I didn't want any harm to come to her. After a night in a motel with some money she gave me. I found my way here. And thus leading to this conversation." I tell her, getting my story out within minutes.

Aunt Sissy looked at me with sympathy in her eyes. And what she did next was something I would never expect her to do.