Just Senior Year.....if only it was JUST

The start of senior year

Cassie zipped up her hoodie and laced up her converses, she studied her reflection in the mirror. Another year of ridicule faced her when she went back to school, she didn’t want to leave the safety of her room. In Cassie’s opinion it was all just another day in the life of Cassie Andrews, she shouldered her book bag and walked to the bus stop.

***
Cassie got of the bus and walked to her locker, she passed her old hang out from when she used to be popular, when she used to date Adam the hottest guy in school. But when they broke up everything went downhill, Cassie got ditched, Adam moved on to some plastic preppy; Tania, Cassie’s ex best friend.
As she entered senior hall she saw none other than her worst enemy, the person she hated most Tania Seckel. As she stepped through the threshold Tania pulled away from Adam.
“Oh hi, Cassie…” She said walking up to her
“Die bitch,” Cassie formed a fist and sucker-punched Tania in the stomach. Cassie walked off as Andrew ran up to Tania.

Cassie slammed her locker closed to find none other than the plastic posse, Tania’s current friends.
“Oh look its freak girl,” Said Sarah sardonically
“Oh look,” Cassie said putting on a fake voice “It’s the stereotypical girls who are the base of the demeanour of minority groups.”
“The what?” Asked Nikki dumbly
“How about I put it in simple terms for you; Plastics.” Cassie smirked then walked to class.

As usual Cassie sat in the back row; trigonometry with Ms. Blackett was always so boring. Cassie entertained herself by firing spit balls at the back of the popular girl’s heads, when Mr. Shawl walked into the classroom,
“May I have your attention please,” Cassie stopped mid-fire and looked up “we have a new student Billie Joe Armstrong.”
“Not this crap again…” Cassie muttered, but her jaw dropped when Billie Joe walked into the room he was hot… and punk.

Billie Joe’s POV:
Billie looked around the room, up the back a girl sat drumming on her desk and writing something humming as she went, “oh no cant let them do anything I wont let them stop myself…” she started to sing, and some of the teeny's up the front laughed but three of them were giggling at Billie Joe he had enough sense to know they were flirting with him, but was so not interested.

Cassie’s POV:
Cassie looked up as some of the teeny's started to laugh and fired a massive spit ball, “oh Tania!” She yelled Tania turned just in time to be hit square between the eyes with a spit ball, “oops slipped.”
“Freak!” Tania studied her ex-best friend ‘she must still surf.’ She thought to her self Cassie’s skin was tan from the strenuous hours on the beach and in the skate park. Then the bell rang, finally time to get out of class.
Cassie grabbed her skate board and did a grinder down the stair rail, “Watch it teeny!” She yelled and jumped of the rail landing right next to the short line of people waiting at the cafeteria.
***
Finally school was over and Cassie went straight to star bucks; coffee sounded so good, she missed the bus and had too skate the whole way. As she got thee she was repulsed by the amount of preppies and jocks inside.
“Latte, please.” Cassie said to Aimee the barista who always severed her, and she sat in her usual booth writing a song, as always.
Love is pain. Hope is a lie. That’s what I thought; till you walked on by… Cassie scribbled the song down, thinking of Billie Joe and his green eyes.
***
The next morning Cassie woke-up damn “I’m gonna miss the bus!” She yelled, she quickly got dressed and put on some heavy black eye liner, grabbed her board and ran out of the house. She stopped at the bus stop.
“Oh look its freak girl!” Tania yelled,
“Oh my gosh you shock me, you said something intelligent!” Cassie said, giving her the finger
“Just get out of here emo scum, everyone hates you.” Adam said
“all the more reason to stay,” She smirked, Adam walked towards her trying to make her scared, Cassie shoved him hard causing him to fall over,
“Go on shoo, dog.” Adam said, Cassie punched him in the face then kneed him in the balls just as the bus pulled up.
“C’mon be a man get up already.” Cassie said evilly, and watched Adam squirm, she waved goodbye and boarded the bus. She sat up the back and took out a A4 writing pad and started jotting down a song, sometimes times I wake up crying a night, sometimes I wish you here, I remember when you were mine.
The bus pulled to a stop, and three guys got on. One Cassie immediately recognised as Billie Joe so she stuck her head down and kept writing “please don’t see me, please don’t see me.” She thought to herself, she grabbed a compact and put on her heavy black eye liner and dark eye shadow.
“Damn it,” she thought as she felt someone sit next her, then she got mad as a hand lunged out and grabbed her jotter pad. “Who do you think you are?” She yelled looking up, she saw Billie Joe sitting next to her and his friends sitting next to him; reading her music. She snatched back the jotter and stuffed it back into her shoulder bag. Now Cassie was torn both Billie Joe and his friends were hot.
“Sorry,” Said the friend who had been holding the jotter he had light brown hair the kind you just wanted to reach out and scruff it up some more.
“Hey, you’re in my trig class.” Billie Joe said,
“No der bone head.” Cassie said, and Billie Joe’s friends laughed
“Yeah, well this is Mike and Tre and I’m B-”Billie started to say
“Billie Joe I know, remember; I’m in your trig class.” Cassie said this guy was seriously starting to get on her nerves but she took a strong liking towards him, Mike and Tre. Billie Joe blushed slightly but Cassie pretended not to notice. As Cassie got of the bus, she used a move she’d used when she was a teeny to get a guys attention; she left her phone on the bus.