Hokage's Half Demon Granddaughter

I'm. Not. Blind.

"I want you all to be on your best behavior," I ordered our top Chunin teams. Kakashi, Guy, Asuma, and Kurenai stood before me at the entrance the village with their teams.

"What's the big deal?" Naruto was quick to open his mouth. "I didn't sign up to be a babysitter!"

"Shut up, idiot!" Sakura hit the poor boy over the dead with her fist.

Kida's P.O.V.

I stood on Yira's head as she slithered fast through the forest as fast as she could. Leaning forward, I saw through the blindfold with my weird eyes though I honestly didn't need to. We were close, I could 'see' in a blurred red color a large group of about...20 people before the entrance from her eyes. A big smile appeared on my lips as I recognized two of them. Yira hissed a little as we were less than a mile away from them.

"Get ready!" I shouted, snickering to myself as I prepared myself to make an entrance. Even Yira chuckled in her own giant snake way as she dove in the air and tossed me forward with a flick of her head.

Spining though the air, I flew passed the group twirling at a fast speed. A few shouts sounded in my ears as I neared the ground. Yira made a loud noise as she landed before me, burrowing deep into the ground. "Grandpa!" I shouted as I flipped to my feet and landed with a loud enough bang that caused a large cloud of dust to appear around me and the medium sized crader I made.

"Kidagakash!" He shouted in a concerned tone as he feared for my safety.

"Present!" I laughed as I waved my fans that I had tied to my sides, both dark blue with a big red circle in the middle of each. After a few swift flaps around me in a circular motion, everything cleared up just as fast as it appeared. Though I kind of regret doing it when I saw the looks I got.

"That was so cool!" A blonde boy with blue eyes and marks on his face shouted, followed by much more but I toned him out as I notcied how annoying he was getting. Sniffing the air, I nearly chocked on it. He had the nine tailed fox demon in him...I turned to Kakashi, who remained totally calm like it was nothing...

"Show off," Kakashi rolled his eyes, both totally visible to mine.

"Missed you too," I bowed my head, my hair blowing across my face.

"I've missed you so much! I haven't seen you in years!" My grandfather hugged me, forgeting the way he should act in public. Kakashi was not far off because as soon as my grandfather let me go, he jumped in for a tight hug.

"Hey!" I protested as he ruffled my hair that was already naturally a big enough mess.

"Who the heck are you?" The blonde asked. "Why are you hugging Kakashi Sensei?"

Kakashi let me go, finally I might add. "This is Kidagakash, Hokage's granddaughter."

"Why are you hugging her?" A pink haired girl asked.

"Must you all be very nosey in my business?" I rolled my eyes, though none could see it.

"Pardon," a girl with spheres for hair spoke in a shy voice. "But are you blind?"

"Who cares if she is blind," a very, VERY ugly guy in a matching suit with his sensei had hearts in his eyes. He appeared right in front of me, grabbed my hand and kissed it. "She has my heart. Kidagakash," he got on his knees, "will you be my girlfriend?"

"LEE!" Almost everyone shouted at the same time, my eye twitched as I didn't know what to do.

"Neji," the older version of the weirdo holding onto me called out to a guy who had really pretty eyes, similar to another girl who had blue hair instead black. They were a light lavender color who showed boredom as just much as interest. "Get Lee off of her."

"Hmm." Kakashi looked at me from the corner of my eyes as I just waited.

Regaining myself, I looked back down to the freak. Yes I was mad. With a smirk appearing on my lips, the ground under me shook everything around for miles but not rough enough to cause damage to the city behind me. "Yira." I sang, a loud explosion followed by hissing down by my head showed me she was there.

"A snake!" This 'Lee' scrambled to his feet behind his friend 'Neji'. "I must get the courage to save her!" He went into this whole confident role. Amazing, he went from about to crap his pants to hero mode. A stupid yet excelent trait to have...

"Lee," older weirdo sighed, shaking his head in embarassment.

"Yira," I petted under her head gently. "You're hungry aren't you?" She nodded.

"Don't even think about it," Kakashi cut me off. "You can't have your babysitters eatten, can you?" He smirked at me.

"What?!" I shouted, turning to my grandfather who sent an annoyed and irritated look at Kakashi. "Babysitters? What for?"

"I have to go, have fun," he said. "Hokage work." And he just disappeared.

"Time to meet everyone," Kakashi said as he took out a porno book to read. "Im Kakashi as you have known since you were a baby."

"I am Might Guy." The proud weirdo announced pride in his every syllable. "And these are my students: Lee," the younger weirdo blew a kiss at me that made me cringe and Yiri hiss loudly. "Tenten." Meatball head smiled and nodded. "And Neji." He just looked at me, my eyes stared into his I could feel a blush coming on...Damn it.

"Im Kurenai." A pretty woman said, I loved how her eyes and hair went really well. I wish mine did so I wouldn't have to wear this stupid blindfold! "My students: Hinata," she shied away behind this one guy who looked like a wannabe ANBU. "Shino." And the list went on and on. The senseis gave them all an order to watch and protect me before they all went off to do their own thing, leaving us here all alone.

"Kidag-a-something." Naruto took a step forward. "Are you blind?" He waved his hand in my face.

"Kida," I literally growled, grabbing his head with one hand. Pulling it towards me, bringing him to me, I used my other hand with a kunai I took out of his pocket and pinned it at his throat. "I'm not blind."

"Guys!" He shouted, making the others alarm. They all crouched, ready to attack as soon as they could come up with a plan.

"One move," I smirked, "and he's gone."

"SAVE ME!" Naruto kept shouting over and over to the point I threw the kunai to my mouth and bit on it. Letting him go, I threw him at Hinata. She was the only one that was seriously scared for his health, she was probably madly crushing on him or in love or something.

"Not worth my time," I spit the kunai out of my mouth so it landed right before Lee's feet. "Leave me alone."

Turning to Yira she cuddled her face into mine before she turned around to hiss at them all one more time in warning before she began to shrink. Her warm body coiled slowly up my leg, up my side, around my torso and fainally stopped when she coiled armed me in a protective manner with her head nestled aganst my neck. Gently petting her head with one hand and the other I petted her stomach that coiled around my torso, I proceded towards the entrance to the village.

"Where do you think you're going?" The blonde girl, Ino, shouted after me.

"Woah, total bitch much." The one with the giant white furball mumbled.

"Say it to my face," I kept walking. "That's if you have the guts too."

"Look." Meatball Head appeared in front of me with Neji. "We have to follow orders."

"Its a mission we have to complete." He told me, his eyes traveling to my markings.

Yira's tongue flicking against my neck made me giggle a little. She was agreeing with them. Why? I have no clue, but I followed, not wanting her to bite me...again. "Lead the way, girly." I smirked as I walked past him, gently twisting a strand of his head as I passed. That's when I noticed we were about the same height so that put me as the tallest girl yet one of the shortest of the guys.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki." Blonde jumped in my face. "I'm going to be the next Hokage after your grandfather."

"If I don't make it before you," I teased, sticking my snake-like tongue out at him.

"Why don't we go out to eat?" Pinky cut in before blonde could say something. "We can get some bar-b-q."

"How troublesome." Pineapple head sigh as he clearly wasn't in the mood for this.

"Better than ramen with Naruto," dog boy pointed out.

"Let's go blind lady," blonde grabbed my hand as he dragged me through the gates of the village. "Watch your feet, I don't need to be picking you up off the floor."

"I'm not fucking blind!" I shouted as loud as I could. "I can see perfectly!"

"Keep telling yourself than," mister depressed rolled his eyes.

"Hurry up," Choji, who is the only one I really liked. Something about him seemed alright to me. "I'm starving. I haven't eatten in a long time!" He made me laugh as blonde kept on, pinky grabbing my other hand.

"Choji, you're the last person who needs to eat." Ino was mean to him.

"You don't have a right to say that," I stopped in my tracks, using my strength to keep myself from being dragged on and speak my mind. "If he's hungry, he is."

"But he's a little," she lightly pinched his large stomach," chubby. He needs to work it off so he could get a nice girlfriend soon."

"Ino," Pineapple head sounded very annoyed. This must be something he was bored and used to then.

"I'm not chubby," Choji glared at her. "I'm big-boned."His eyes and face saddened a bit.

"Choji,"I tried to make him feel better. "I think you are cool. Big-boned or no-boned. Ino has no right to speak, look at her. She's nowhere near perfect either."

"And you are?" She flicked her hair to the side, obviously insulted.

"Nope," I shook my head. "But I don't go around criticizing others and making them feel bad. I know how screwed up I am, you don't see me screwing with others just to make myself feel better about myself." Then I turned to Naruto and Sakura. "Where is this place, I'm hungry?" They nodded, taken back a little and continued on. The entire way there, I could feel so many stares on me from all angles. There where a few in particular: Ino, who didn't like that I stood up to her; Choji, because I stood up for him; Pineapple head, I stood up for his teammate; and Mr. Depressed for actually speaking I guess.

"Faster blind lady!" Naruto started to run.

"I'm. Not. Blind.." I repeated for the millionth time in my life....