Hokage's Half Demon Granddaughter

Two Ninjas

"Are you done, brat?" Neji's monotone made me want to claw his eyes out.

"Jealous?" I smirked as I let go of Pineapple Head, his scent still lingering in my mind to keep personal record. Turning around, I faced him with a big smirk on my face. "Bring it on."

"You guys," Tenten cut in, tring to bring peace. Underneath my blindfold, my eyes raced back and forth from his eyes as I saw inside his mind.

"Byakugan," I smirked as he and the others gasped, "won't help you much. Not with your flaw."

"How did you know that?" He gasped, alarmed that I knew his secret. Shaking his head, he activated it. Moving his feet, he formed his Gentle Fist stance.

"What a bore," I sighed, taking out my fans and began to fan myself, though it wasn't that hot. Silently waiting, I waited for him to do something, but my wait didn't last long. Pineapple Head was quick to cut between us.

"This is not gonna happen." He glared at Neji and then at me. "Our mission is to protect you not hurt you. That means no fights. Is that understood?"

I pretended to think about it as I closed and opened my fans a few times before I slammed them shut. Tilting my head to the side, I looked at everyone. We all stood in the clearing, but everyone was watching me. Neji was very clearly wanted this fight and so did I. Opening my mouth I whispered loud, "No." A second later I was in a full sprint with my fans open.

"Damn!" Neji grunted as realized it was going down.

Taking a swing with my fan, a huge current of air blew him against a tree. With a loud crach, his back crashed deep inside of it but he was too slow because I faned my other hand up. The ground shook as a huge chunk of ground him threw him up into the air. With a big smirk, I put my fans back to their pockets.

"Kida! Stop!" Choji and Pineapple Head shouted with Hinata.

"Your friends," I whispered in his ear as I appeared right behind him. My arms wrapped around him as he gasped, looking around, "There's no way out of here."

"Let me go!" He grunted as we decended fast towards the ground.

Two new bodies of energy in my sight broke my concentration from the fight. Looking around, I searched around my watchers. Deep in the forest, a few kilometers away sat two watchers. Two ninjas. One had great strength while the other was....just ther-

"KIDA!" Pineapple Head shouting woke me up from my trance. Looking around I saw I was alone, falling.

"Yuri!" I screamed as I tried to keep my focus on the two, but I couldn't. They were gone! "Bastard!" I screamed again, only this time two strong arms caught me.

"What's with you?" Pineapple Head shouted as we landed on the ground. He put me down but I kept twirling around, looking for a trace or even to catch a wiff of their scent.

"What are you doing?" Choji asked as I accidentally bumped into his belly.

"Gah!" I shouted in frustration, grabbing my head as it pouded from trying so hard. "I was so close!"

"Your mind was lost on something else," Neji mumbled as he appeared. "You would have won if you weren't so reckless."

"What will be reckless," I growled, turning to him, "will be you opening your mouth one more time!"

"Woah!" Naruto jumped in. "Calm down, blind girl!"

"How can I calm down," I threw my fists in the air, "if two ninjas were just watching us?"

"What?" The cloud of idiots asked all at once.

"What ninjas are you talking about?" Pineapple Head freaked as he grabbed my shoulders and shooked me.

"I don't sense anyone around," Kiba sniffed as he and his large mutt looked around.

"They must have covered their tracks," Shino spoke in monotone. "But how is it that you 'saw' them?"

"Northwest. There were two," I ignored them and turned to Mr. Depressed. "One was really strong and had a dark aura to him. And the other was just normal..." My head instictively turned to Sakura, her face dropped quick like she remembered something grim. "You know him, don't you?"

"Sasuke." She whispered. "It had to have been him," her head slowly rose and I saw her tear stained eyes that shattered my heart. One thing I can't stand is someone crying, it pains me so.

"Then he must be still close," Naruto shouted, clenching his fist as he made up his mind. "Shika," he turned to the idiot who was still holding onto me, "Take her back. I'm going to take a quick look." He turned around and ran.

"I'm going too," Ino, Sakura, Kiba, and Neji were quick to run after him.

"We are heading back," Pineapple Head was quick to order, he stared out into the direction they all left. Slowly, his gaze turned back to me, "We must go see the Hokage and tell him of this."

"Let's hurry," Hinata and Choji added.

"Yuri," I called out. She slittered towards me, wrapping her tail around me and lifted me up and onto her head.

"Wait for me," Pineapple Head jumped on next to me, earning a hiss from Yuri. "I thought you said she liked me," he turned to me for an answer. Carefully, he took a seat next to me as I kneeled on her head.

"She knows something," I whispered, turning my head back to face the front. "Go." I gently stroked her head. She didn't go very fast, but she went fast enough that I could still remain seated rather than standing. The entire way towards the wall, I felt him staring at me. But I ignored it, my mind too busy with my thoughts to worry about his stupid human eyes. But please tell me, please tell me Naraku isn't after me (no this won't be a Naruto-Inuyasha mix story, I'm just borrowing the name).

"Sai!" Pineapple Head cut off my concentration as he called out for Mr. Depressed. "Run ahead and get Kakashi and the others ready." His puppet nodded and he ran ahead of us and disappeared.

"Kida!" Hinata called me. My head turned towards her as she moved close enough for me to reach out for her. Once her hand clasped in mine, I pulled her to my side where she kneeled next to me. "What is on your mind?"

"Huh?" I asked, not really caring.

"You seem scared." She looked around me to Pineapple Head.

"Nothing's gonna happen to you, woman." Pineapple Head sighed, "Why must women freak out about everything? What a drag."

"If you knew what I'm scared about," I growled," then you wouldn't have the same FACE!" He didn't get any other reaction besides a scared face as I shoved him off Yuri's head where he barely caught himself from hitting the ground on his back.

"Kida!" Hinata protested. "You could have hurt him!"

"He diserved it," I shrugged, turning to face the front, "Yuri! Faster!"