Hokage's Half Demon Granddaughter

Pineapple Head's Vest

"Why do I even bother," an annoyed Pineapple Head mumbled as he ran at Choji's side, who wouldn't stop chuckling.

The rest of the journey there, we were dead silent. In my mind I tried to come up with a believable lie I could tell my grandfather so he wouldn't freak out on me and probably send me back. There's no way I would go back, hell even the marking burned a little as memories came to mind. Closing my eyes, I let the scars over my eyes twitch and burn while the ying and yang marking between my eyes on my forehead burned deep like lava. Wincing, I grabbed onto my head to try to hold off the pain. Neji came to mind, I remembered as the pain subsided. He wears the same pain I do.

"Are you alright?" Hinata asked as she placed a hand on my shoulder that I accidentally flinched away from.

"Sorry," I put my hands down and turned to face her hurt face. "Just had a bad headache."

"Sure she did," Choji whispered, well tried to, to Pineapple Head next to him as they watched me.

"I think we should hurry," I turned to the boys. "Jump on," I ordered as I jumped off of Yuri. When neither one of them moved, I had to physically grab them and throw them on with a little help of her catching tail. "Hold on tight to Yuri." I smirked as the three looked at me with fear. "She will go very fast and I don't want you falling off."

"What?" Pineapple Head shouted as we moved but he didn't get an answer because with one big swat of Yuri's tail on the ground was signal enough for both of us to move at top speed.

Just in case one of them fell off, I ran close to Yuri's side ready to catch them. Hinata was quick to move her chakra to her feet to keep her on and so was Choji right before he almost fell off. My eyes kept tight on Pineapple Head as I saw he had some trouble staying on. At the rate we were going we would be there in a few minutes, but if we made it there in one piece without anything going wr-

"I'm slipping!" He shouted right before he slipped off.

"Fuck!" I growled with anger as I skid to a stop so I would catch him before he scrapped hard on the ground. Making everything go slower with my eyes, I calculated the exact spot where he would land and got there. What I didn't calculate was the force his body would colide with mine. We both grunted as our bodies crashed and we flew back a few meters with me on the bottom. Hissing from the pain, my back skid hard on the ground. My blood stained the ground and air around me, my thirst started to gently claw at my throat.

"Kida!" He shouted in worry with the other three. Even Yuri screached.

I kept my eyes squint shut until we stopped skidding. Apart from the pain of the scraping, I realized something. My shirt ripped! When Pineapple Head tried to get up quick as soon as he could I wouldn't let him get up. "You can let go now," he grumbled as he kept trying to get loose. Lifting my head up a little I saw the dust cloud of Yuri heading our way.

"I can't," I took deep breaths of exhaustion.

"Why not?" he stopped struggling.

"My shirt ripped from the back," I whispered, instantly feeling him tense up on me, his back shaking a little over my torso.

"Uhhhhh." He made me laugh, he was bright tomato red as he tried to think of a solution.

"Get up," I let him go, "and give me your vest."

"What a drag," he blushed as he got off of me with his back turned to me. With trembling fingers he took it off pretty slow and handed it to me. I took it quick in my claws and put it on just as they stopped right in front of us. Their eyes kept switching between us, mostly on how red he was and me wearing his vest. They were probably insinuating on us doing something together or something. "Nothing happened," I rolled my eyes. "My shirt ripped from the skid so he gave me his vest."

"You can wear my jacket," Hinata offered in her sky voice.

"No," I shook my head, "you would show more that you really would l like to."

"We should hurry," Choji elbowed Pineapple Head with a smirk. "Kakashi and her grandfather will be waiting for us. Good luck explaining why you are wearing his vest." He smiled wide at me. "Or how red Shika here is. I'm sure Kakashi will be very interestead on knowing."

"Why would I have to?" I asked, invisibly glaring at him. "He wouldn't be interestead."

"Oh on the contrary," suddenly Kakashi's voice made me jump up, "I am."

"Fuck," I grumbled under my breath, my eyes glared under the blindfold in the direction he was at.

"Now, now Kida," he appread out of the trees with a fatherly look on his face. He slowly walked and stopped a few feet from me, his eyes switching between me and a suddenly scared and even redder Pineapple Head. "I'm sure I taught you a better vocabulary than that, I am sure. As for you," he turned to the poor boy. "Any explanations as to why you are so red and she is wearing your vest?"

"He fell off Yuri," I cut in before Kakashi could grill him. "So I caught him and I didn't calculate with how much force he would hit me."

"That explains neither question," his visible eye was a visible squint.

"She skid when she caught me," Pineapple Head's sudden growth in backbone got our full attention. "She fell back from my weight and skid hard on the ground so bad her shirt ripped from behind."

"Yes," Kakashi nodded. "That explains her blood."

"If you knew, why would you ask?" Choji asked, confused like the other three.

"To see if we would lie," I mumbled.

"No," he smiled down at me. "Just wondering something."

He stared at me for a long time before I felt my face burn red. "I think we should go now, have your wounds treated."

"How bad are they?" Hinata asked, still perched on Yuri's head.

"Nothing a little water couldn't fix," I shrugged. "But we should look into that later," I turned back to Kakashi, "can we go now?"

He thought it over for a few seconds before he nodded and smiled, "I suppose so, we can wait for the others back at the Hokage's office."

"Should I be scared?" I asked in a timid voice.

Kakashi just looked down at me before he motioned us all to go on. Hinata and Choji got back on Yuri while the three of us ran by her side. I ran on one side while he and Pineapple Head's ran on the other one's side. Something told me that Kakashi would be more fatherly protective of me that I hoped or thought he would be. I just hope he won't send me back or put me under his strict supervision or send me somewhere else, farther away.