Hokage's Half Demon Granddaughter

Sasuke Uchiha

Squinting from the bright rays of the sun, I saw four beings at the top of the hill. Three of them were in Akatsuki cloaks and hats while the other one stood watching me with a big smirk on his face. His eyes shined as the watched me, going red and then back to his natural black color. My confused face dropped and formed a big smile as I remembered my long lost best friend, Sasuke Uchiha.

"Sasuke!" I screamed with joy as I took off full blast towards my old playmate.

"Kitty," he whispered with a silent chuckle as he remembered the old nick name he gave me all those years ago.

"Kida! Stop!" Pineapple Head, Choji and Hinata shouted in protest just as I had made it into his arms in one crashing hug. "No!"

"I missed you," I silently cried as his arms wrapped around my waist tight to him.

"Karin," the second tallest male chuckled as he spoke. "Seems your crush has a better choice to a lover."

"Shut it," this 'Karin' growled next to us. I turned my head and saw her red eyes glaring at me but then faltered a fraction of a second once she saw my eyes. Taking a whiff I realized that the others were all standing behind me. But two scents smelled weird, that of the big guy and Sasuke.

"Let go of her Sasuke," Pineapple Head threatened.

"And if i don't, Shikamaru?" He played as he hugged me even tighter. "I think she likes me more. Don't you, Kitty?"

"Uhh," I let him go and he put me down on the ground. Like old times, he was a little bit taller than me.

"How do you know each other?" Hinata asked in a timid voice.

"Playmates when we were younger," I told her with a smile but I dropped it once I saw the glares they were giving Sasuke and his team.

"Kida," Pineapplea Head spoke to me in an athorative tone. "Step away from him. He's dangerous."

"What?" I turned back to Sasuke, his eyes were glaring daggers at Pineapple Head.

"He's a rogue ninja," Choji warned as his arm suddenly reached out and pulled me back and behind Pineapple Head with ease. "He's no good news."

That line from a very serious Choji made Sasuke burst out laughing, kind of like an evil laugh sort of. To be honest, it sent a small chill down my spine. Yuri must have felt it because soon enough I felt her slither up my legs and around my torso.

"Hinata," Pineapple Head ordered. "Take Kida back to the village and send for back up."

"Come on," Hinata grabbed at my hand as I still watched to stare down between Pineapple Head and Sasuke.

"She," his attention suddenly went back to mine, "can make her own choice. If she wants to leave, she can leave. Else, let her stay...with me."

"What do you want with her, Sasuke?" my protector asked.

"That's our business, don't you think, Kitty?" Sasuke smirked at me.

"Let's go," Karin cut. "More are coming this way as we speak."

"Let's move then," the biggest one of all spoke in a very deep, low voice.

Sasuke nodded and with one last smile my way he said, "I'll see you later." and disappeared. All of them disappeared from sight. Taking a sniff to make sure, I gasped as I smelled him right behind me. "I'll wait for you, my kitty," his voice right in my ear made me freak. My heart skipped a beat as he placed a quick kiss on my cheek and disappeared like his team. The shock made my heart race and my knees a little weak.

"What's going on here?" Kakashi's voice made me jump and clench onto Pineapple Head's back.

"Oww." He hissed as I accidentally clawed his back a little.

"Sorry," I winced as I let him go and took a few steps back.

"Kida?" Kakashi grabbed me, pulling me away from Pineapple. "What's wrong? Who were those four?" He looked at me but I was still pretty shaken up by seeing him to say anything.

"Taka," Pineapple spoke with some anger and hatred.

"You saw Sasuke?" Kakashi asked me in a calm voice before widening his eyes as he saw mine. "Your eyes..."

I nodded before clamping my hands over my eyes.

"Here," Hinata handed me my blindfold. "I got you a spare one."

"Thanks," I smiled as my shaky hands tied the blindfold over my eyes.

"What did he say? Do?" Kakashi pressed on.

"Nothing," I lied. "Just a basic 'hi' and a hug for old time's sake."

Kakashi kept looking at me, I guess he was trying to figure out something. A few more minutes of thinking, he looked up at Pineapple, "Shikamaru, take Choji and Hinata with you to the Hokage. We will be there shorty."

"On it," They nodded and all took off for the village.

"Alright," he looked down at me. "Spill it."

"What are you talking about?" I played dumb.

Sighing and shaking his head, he took a few steps and motioned me to follow. "How did Sasuke know where to find you?"

"I don't know," I told him honestly. "I jumped into the lake to cure my wounds with Pineapple Head and then Choji and Hinata came. After I changed and while I was ringing my blindfold he called my name."

"So you ran up to hug him?" he looked at me with a fatherly voice.

"Yes," I nodded, feeling Yuri nuzzle up to my neck as she was getting ready to sleep.

"What exactly happened?" He grabbed my arm and wouldn't let go.

"He toyed with Shikamaru's feelings for me." I bared my teeth at him as he wouldn't let my arm go. "He said I could stay with him if I wanted and that he would wait for me."

"He's waiting for you?" He gasped, letting me go.

"I don't know!" I shouted. "I don't know!"

"What does he want with you?" He shouted.

"I don't know!" I shouted once again.

"He's come for you for a reason," he looked away from me. "You came sooner than excepted. Two years too early."

"What are you saying?" I asked, not liking were this was going.

"What did you do?" He asked in a shaky voice.

"I did nothing." I walked, my arm throbbing a little. "It's what others did to me. He must have heard that I was in town and came for me or something."

"What did they do to you?" Kakashi asked, stopping me from going any further.

"Something," I turned my head to him, tears streamed out my eyes and soaked through the blindfold, making tears of its own. "Something a father should have shielded me from, Kakashi. But you didn't. You let them take me!" I cried. "It's all your fault!"

Turning my back to his shocked and speechless face, I took off running. But I didn't run like a human, my blood pumped my demon blood through my adrenalin rushed body. What took me almost an hour to walk took me half a minute to run. By the time I got to my grandfather's office, my face was dried of all tears. I had gone so fast that I had beat the three.

"Kidagakash!" My grandfather shot up from his seat with a worried look on his face as I burst in and approched his seat. "What hap-"

"Lord Hokage!" Pineapple burst in through the door behind me. "The Taka-." He stopped when he saw me there already. "How did you get here so fast?"

"Where is Kakashi?" My grandfather asked, hugging me.

"I left him," I cried as I hugged onto the old man tight. "He is probably still in the forest."

"What happend, dear?" he asked. "Shikamaru, explain."

"I.I." He stuttered.

"Kakashi!" My grandfather grawled, a gray puff of smoke suddenly appeared. Kakashi appearing once it cleared.

"Shikamaru," Kakashi spoke softly as he watched me in my grandfather's arms. "Take Kida home while we talk."

"Uhh." Pineapplea stuttered before he nodded.

"Go head, dear." My grandfather let me go. "It will be just for a while," he whispered.

Nodding, I let him go and turned to Pineapple Head. He looked a little scared, clueless to be exact. He didn't know what to do with me now. Sticking my hand under my blindfold, I wiped away my tears and tried to smile as I walked towards him.

When we got down to the ground floor with our silence, he got to courage to speak. "Where is your home, exactly?"

"I'm staying with Kakashi," I muttered, looking down at the ground.

"Do you know where he lives?" He asked, courage in his voice.

"I don't remember," I sighed.

"Then I guess," he scratched the back of his head, "its a good thing I know where, right?"

"Mhmm." I nodded.

The streets were empty as the sun had gone down. Lights were on in the homes as families spent their time together after a long day of work. One day here with humans and I'm already feeling weird. Usually at home, this was like noon. People were busiest during the night than during the day. My day has been way too long, I need to sleep.

"This is the building," Pineapple cut my thoughts. Opening the door and letting me pass through first, he led me down the hallway and into an elevator. "You're awfully quiet, you okay Kida?"

"I don't know," I shrugged as the doors opened and I stepped out once I caught the scent of Kakashi on the floor.

"Do you want to talk abou it?" He hesitated as he opened the door to the last door of the hallway, unleashing Kakashi's cent full blast to me and the hallway.