Status: In the works.

I've Seen Your Lightsaber

Succubus

Every couple always has a sweet, romantic moment, something that brings two souls closer together. For some it happens daily, other's once every year, but the moment is there, and that is where we start off our story.

Two young kids, Ethan and Marissa, have secretly been together for a couple months now. As much as Ethan would love to go public about their relationship, Marissa says they can not. So when they have those sweet moments when it’s just the two of them, it’s something they both cherish.

“What the hell was that?” Ethan screeched.

“That was your butt getting kicked.” The smaller red head responded.

Ethan threw down his XBOX controller and stood up, “You cheated, you dirty succubus. There is no way that Coco just beat Crash, he’s the ultimate racer!”

Marissa smirked up at him, “It’s easy to beat someone when they have no idea what they’re doing.”

The two adolescents stared at each other long and hard. Every few seconds they’d take a step closer to one another. Ethan’s long dark hair was falling in his face, where Marissa’s soft waves were tied back in a messy bun. Another step was taken, the two were only centimeters apart. Ethan’s warm breath was fogging up Marissa’s glasses. He could smell her Pert shampoo.

“Who are you?” Ethan mumbled.

“Someone who loves you.”

The two met up for a small kiss, they broke away and grinned. That’s all they needed, no long make out session or an entire speech declaring their love for each other. They were all they wanted.

The two instantly broke away when Marissa’s brother Lance walked in carrying a large stack of video games. He set down the games on his bed and scratched his curly red hair while smiling at his sister, “See sis? I told you Nitro Kart still worked.”

Marissa mumbled something about getting homework done; she walked out of the room humming the Harry Potter theme under her breath.

The two boys watched as she shut the door, Lance turned sharply towards Ethan with a dangerous look on his face. “We need to talk,” he said in a dark tone.

Ethan could feel his palms sweating, Oh God, he knows. He knows that we’re together, holy C3PO. “What’s up man? You’re super tense.”

Lance shook his head, “I think Marissa is getting involved with someone. She’s been acting so… Strange.” He looked around suspiciously, “She’s always bubbly and giggly, typical teenage girl actions. She has also been watching Scooby Doo a lot.”

Ethan raised his eyebrow at that. Lance shook his head, “Whenever she was with someone she’d watch Scooby Doo. Not to mention last week she didn’t come with us to see the Half Blood Prince. Those are her favorite books!”

Ethan swallowed nervously. Last week he had taken her to see Half Blood Prince on the other side of town. They’d been spending a lot of time together without Lance's knowing. God he wanted to tell Lance so badly, he hated hiding things from his best friend. But Marissa always insisted that it was better for him not to know, for his safety.

For his safety? Lance was smaller then Ethan, what was there to worry about?

“Why aren’t you happy she’s happy?” Ethan asked in what was supposed to be a strong voice. It went by Lance unnoticed, “My sister isn’t allowed to be happy. The guy that wants to make her happy can talk to Josh and John.”

Ethan sat down on the bed with a blank stare as Lance set up another game. There was no way he could ‘talk’ to Marissa’s cousins. Josh and John were twins, nineteen years old, and had scholarships for football. They could bench press more then what he weighed and were also very protective of their little cousin. Ethan once heard Marissa say that they chased a guy out of the house because they admitted to liking her.

“I’m doomed,” Ethan whimpered quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been thinking about writing this for a long time, I hope you all like it as much as you liked the prequel!!