Status: In the works.

I've Seen Your Lightsaber

Birds And The Bees

Nothing could be heard but the scratching sounds of pen writing on paper and angry mumbles. Deep inside this teenager’s room was a boy making a plan. So far not so good, hence the agitated murmurs. But none the less, a plan was brewing in his mind. Lance Finkle was going to find out who was with his little sister once and for all. He was determined to find them and have his cousin beat the living crap out of them. Hell, he might even attempt to throw a punch or two… Depending.

There was a knock on his door, Lance quickly hid the papers as his father walked in. Lance’s father, Marvin, looked exactly like his son; short, very skinny, glasses, with freckles and curly red hair. He was balding some and his glasses were much larger then his son's.

When he walked in he stared at his son suspiciously, “Lance, is everything alright in here? I heard some noises and was getting concerned.”

Lance shook his head, “No dad everything is fine.”

The two stared at each other, Lance wiped some sweat off his forehead and tried to force a smile.

“Son you weren’t… Masturbating, were you? Because it’s totally natural if you were.”

Lance groaned and buried his face in his hands, “No dad,” he said in a small voice. “You sure?” He asked. Lance just nodded his head, his ears cheeks and neck turning a bright shade of scarlet. Unfortunately for the younger of the two, his father was always trying to talk to him about the birds and the bees, but it never went well. He always assumed Lance was either beating the bishop, or checking out ‘explicit’ web sites.

Marvin stood in his door frame for a moment, “Your mother wanted me to tell you that dinner will be ready soon.”

He was walking out, but then he stopped and turned around, “If you ever feel the need to talk about anything, anything at all, just ask. I’m all ears.”

Lance grimaced but gave his dad thumbs up. He sighed and shook his head, I’m never going to ask him, he thought to himself.

The small family sat at the dining table eating quietly. The whole night Lance was snarling at his younger sister, when she’d match his gaze he’d just keep staring. She was starting to get a little freaked out by it. Marissa picked up the pace with eating and it didn’t go by Lance unnoticed.

“Why are you eating so fast sis? Got a date,” the word was like venom on his tongue, “Or something?”

Marissa squinted at her brother and pushed her glasses up her nose, “In all honesty Lance I don’t appreciate your nosiness, what I do is my business.”

The two glared at each other from across the table. Lorraine, their mother, set down her fork and let out an exasperated sigh. Lorraine was also very short, long bushy brunette hair, a big nose and a tiny body.

She looked between her two children, “What is going on with you kids?” She asked in her nasally voice.

“Nothing,” they chimed in a faux cheery tone at the same time.

“Marvin, do something,” she mumbled.

Marvin made an ‘oh yeah I knew that’ face and cleared his throat. “Whatever is going on, knock it off.” He said in what was supposed to be a strong and clear voice.

The two redheads broke their stare and mumbled silently to themselves. Marissa wanted nothing more then to hide Lance’s Star Wars action figures at the moment. She was hurrying to get through dinner, she and Ethan were supposed to go find materials for their Halloween costume afterwards, but it seemed that’d go later then planned.

The two refused to talk or look at one another for the rest of the night until Marissa left to a ‘friends’ house. Lance had ran to his room and called his cousin Josh.

“Hey Josh its Lance… Your cousin… I’ve lived around the block from you for my whole life! ... Yes Marissa’s brother. Anyways, I think she’s with a guy tonight.”

He had to pull the phone away from his ear, his cousin was very upset. Lance put the phone back to his ear and smirked, “Come pick me up, I know where she’s going.”