Status: In the works.

I've Seen Your Lightsaber

Ethan The Pacifist

Marissa giggled as Ethan walked out of the dressing room in a dead end Halloween store. She clapped her hands, a big smile on her face as she tried to muffle her laughter. Ethan was wearing a banana costume and holding maracas.

“Do the dance,” Marissa pleaded.

Ethan shook his head, “No way. You already got me in this lame outfit; I’m not doing the dance.”

Marissa jutted her lower lip out, Ethan faltered slightly. He hated to say it, but she just looked so… cute. It was almost sickening. The way she just stood there, a pout on here face, beat up Keds on her feet, and a red T shirt with a kitten on it adorning her chest. He just wanted to pick her up and give her a big hug.

Ethan sighed and shook the maracas as he sang in a monotone, “Its peanut butter jelly time. Peanut butter jelly time.”

Marissa leaned against a rack full of stockings as she laughed. She was laughing so hard her cheeks were turning red. Ethan just blushed and hurried back into the stall.

“We’re wasting time. Our costumes won’t build themselves!” He called from behind the door.

Marissa shook her head and decided to browse through the wigs. She tried on a huge afro, when she checked out her reflection her heart stopped. She watched as Josh and John tried to fit through the door at the same time. Their broad shoulders didn’t fit and they got stuck for a moment. Josh went through first, John stumbling behind him. Finally, Lance walked in. He looked like a mouse compared to the giants he was with.

She hurried to take off the wig and rushed to the changing stalls. Right as Ethan was coming out, Marissa pulled him back in. For a moment a rush of fantasies went through Ethan’s mind, a stupid grin crossed his face.

“My cousins are here,” she whispered harshly.

Ethan’s eyes widened as he peeked over the top, the banana costume hanging limply from his arm. His eyes caught sight of the beefy twins as they hit on the girl at the counter.

“Oh Buddha, this isn’t good,” He said in a scared voice.

The three boys scanned the store for Marissa. Well, that’s a lie. Lance was searching, Josh and John were hitting on the girl at the counter. After a while Lance was getting frustrated and headed over to the girl.

“Sorry to interrupt,” he said in a small voice. The girl was very pretty and the guys were glaring daggers at him, “I was wondering if you’ve seen a girl in here. She’s about this tall, big glasses and red hair.”

The girl nodded her head, “Oh yeah, she was here with some guy. Not sure where they went.”

The three men shared a look of utter hatred.

“Their not here, lets go.” Lance said bitterly.

He was fuming as he left the store, the two boys were right behind him. They looked somewhat like henchmen at the moment. Dumb henchmen, as they once again got stuck in the door.

On the other side of the door Ethan looked down at his girlfriend. “They’re gone.”

Marissa had been sitting with her head in her hands, she didn’t look up as she mumbled, “That’s why they can’t know.”

Ethan didn’t say anything, but boy did he want to. He wanted to tell her he didn’t care if they pummeled him into pudding, but that would make him a liar and she hated liars. He wanted to tell her that perhaps they wouldn’t care because it was him, but he knew better then that. One of the reasons he wanted to tell everyone though was to get Dante off her back. Yes her ex, the kid couldn’t take a hint. He was always following her around, trying to ask her back out again, staring at her butt. The freak.

He wanted to do whatever he could to that kid just to shut him up. Dante would talk endlessly about Marissa and it was really starting to upset Ethan. He just wanted to scream in his face, ‘She’s taken butthead!’ But no, Marissa wouldn’t allow that.

“You know Dante never stops talking about you, one of these days I’m gonna end up popping him in the mouth,” he said bitterly.

Marissa just laughed and looked up at him, “I thought you were a pacifist.”

Only because he didn’t know how to use his fists.