Status: In the works.

I've Seen Your Lightsaber

Sick Bastard

“You’re the sick bastard sleeping with my sister!”

The knitting needles flew out of Ethan’s hands, not that he was knitting or anything, just examining them, and the scarf that was attached to them. His best friend had just found out about his big secret, there were more important things to worry about at the moment.

“’Scuse me?”

Lance marched towards Ethan, his face as red as his hair, a crazed look in his eye, “I can’t believe you. Be prepared, I’m about to beat the living shit out of you.” His fists were clenched and raised, he wasn’t kidding. It looked like he was ready for a battle.

Ethan sat with his jaw to the floor, there was only one thing on his mind. How? How did Lance find out? It must have been that Harlot from the costume shop. Damn her. Damn her and her very few brain cells.

The pissed look slipped from Lance’s face and turned hopeful, “Was I scary?”

Thank Chewy, the taller one thought to himself. “Incredibly,” he panted, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his inhaler. He puffed on it a couple times before turning to his now giddy friend. “Too convincing. You’ve found the perpetrator I take it.”

“No, not yet, but-“

Ethan’s phone started ringing, the Scooby Doo theme song rang loud and clear. His heart picked up a beat as he quickly ignored the call.

“Funny,” Lance huffed, “That’s Marissa’s ringer too.” He furrowed his brows but quickly smiled and shrugged his shoulders, “You two are so lame. Hey I gotta go, can’t be late for my date.”

“You’ve got a date?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Hellz yeah, it’s online, but it still counts. Peace out girl scout.”

He watched the short ginger race out of his room and slam the door. Ethan peeked around the corner, watching his mother fold her arms over her chest as glass fell to the floor from the small window.

“Sorry!”

“Breaking the window once wasn’t enough?” She asked herself.

Ethan stiffled a laugh and turned to go back to his room. He grabbed his phone and noticed he missed a call from Dante. Ew, it was calling him. The perv probably wanted tips on how to get girls without slipping something into their drinks. Sicko. Just to be sure he checked his voicemail to be greeted with a bad Jason Steel impersonation.

“You have a bad connection!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Eight subscribers? No way! That's so badass!
Good news everyone, I might be getting my own laptop so updates will be regular and not every once in a while, which I am sorry for. Still can't believe it. Last I checked I had three subscribers, now I have eight! It' the bomb diggity.