11.37-Gerard Way Wants My Lunch Money

Gerard Way is a bully.

He's been an outsider ever since he announced he wanted to be a vampire in pre school and the hatred has followed him around ever since. He needs to let it go and issues his anger out on innocent victims in his class at school, particually Raven. Raven isn't the brightest girl in the class.

Or the funniest

Or the prettiest

Or the skinniest

Gerard takes this chance to pick on her and makes Raven's life a living hell. She moves away just as Gerard's grandmother passes away. The death of this loved one makes Gerard calm down and let go of his hatred towards the world against him and even make some friends.

Raven Hackett is a victim.

She has always had self-esteem issues and then she meets Gerard Way. He bullies her and never stops laughing at her brace, glasses or weight. Raven wants to get revenge on the oldest Way brother but doesn't get chance before her family move away. She is grateful but that means being departed from her best friend Frank Iero. He hates Gerard too and Raven misses him greatly. She wants nothing more to be with Frankie again.

Raven moves back and meets up with Frank and Gerard again. She is surprised to find Frankie and Gerard joined to the hip but quickly learns that Gerard has changed. He seems particually interested in her now and may even love her. Raven is confused and doesn't know what to do.

POV's change all the time. My first MCR story, cut me some slack. Comments are loved. An idea I had whilst washing my hair
As you know, I (sadly) don't own MCR, but all the other characters are mine.