11.37-Gerard Way Wants My Lunch Money

Vampire Boy

*Raven's POV*

I hate you

You make me feel sick.

You're so pathetic and weak. You don't deserve to live.

You're so fat and vile and repulsive and nobody will ever love you because you're so ugly.

And you're me.

Yes, I am horrible and ugly and fat. Not as much as I was. In fact, I'm a lot skinnier but that's only because I am bulimic. I puke up after every morsel of food.

It's all that Gerard Way's fault.

He forced me to believe I was worse than I really was. He bullied me for years until we moved away. He turned me bulimic. He made me lose my brace and lose my glasses on purpose. He made me study hard to get good grades and made me become more social.

In a way I'm glad. He made me better.

But it's not me. I've changed.

We've just moved back to New Jersey-me, Mom, Dad and my younger sister Jamie. Jamie is beautiful. And thin. She always has been.

I am standing in front of my form who are all staring up at me. One boy won't stop looking at me and I look away, blushing. I notice someone else and crie out in joy:

"Frankie!"

Frank Iero was my best ever friend. He was my only friend whilst Gerard was bullying me. He was lovely, and I'm pretty sure I loved him.

The teacher frown.

"You know Mr Iero?"

"Yeah, we were friends," I say, grinning. Frank grins back, swinging on the back legs of his chair. He indicates the chair next to him and I dash over.

"Oh, Frankie, I though I'd never see you again!"

I hug him, right there in the classroom. People laugh and I pull away quickly. They're laughing at me.

First lesson is Math, and I walk there with Frankie. He introduces me to his friends, Ray and Bob and then turns to the last, the boy who was staring at me.

"You know this one already," Frank says. "Raven, this is Gerard. Gerard Way."

I reel back in shock and disgust and my hands instantly shoot to my stomach, hiding it.

It is him. He hasn't changed. Still the Vampire-Boy I knew all those years ago.

"No!" he blushes. "It's Okay. I....you look great."

I hide my face with my hair. Did Gerard just say that?

Okay, he's being nice. Probably drugs but I need to be civilized back.

"I'm sorry about your grandma," I whisper gently and his face clouds with grief.

He shrugs and I look away quickly.

It won't last. Gerard and I will go back to hating each other I know it.

But on the way to Math, he doesn't make one single joke about my weight.