Life With the Winchesters Boys

The Beginning

most families have baseball practice or dance recitals but mine is kind of different. Its more of learning how to fight, hunt, and demons. Yes, demons. they do exist even the monster under your bed. Well my name is Jessica Mae Mars. I am twenty years old and i have a brother named Zack, sixteen years old and moves around with me. He never went to a public school, i home-schooled him. So right now, Zack is driving, we are heading toward Kansas. I don't know why but i didn't have a very good feeling about this.

"Zack," I looked at him, " I don't feel right about this one."

"really?" he asked. I nodded and sighed. That's another thing in the pit of my stomach, I can feel when there are demons around.

"maybe it's nothing. Lets keep going." Zack nodded. " tell me when your tired of driving."

"J, we made it to Kansas." I sat up and looked around.

"Okay." I looked at the map but seeing nothing.

"Jessy." I looked at Zack.

"um?"

"why are we going there?"

" I have to talk to someone that's all." I started to draw on a piece of newspaper. Zack looked at me and sighed. " what?" I asked looking back.

"nothing." I nodded and went back to drawing, thinking about the night with one of the Winchesters. I smiled at the thought. Zack chuckled. I came back to the present.

"are you going to talk to Dean?" Zack Asked.

"No!" I exclaimed. Zack started to laugh. " stop laughing, Zacky!" I hit his shoulder. We stopped at the motel in town when we got there.

"give me those." I grabbed my keys from Zack." get us a room please." I gave him some money. Zack went up to the front desk and got a two bedroom.

once we got our room, I laid down exhausted. It was eleven at night. I fell asleep once my body hit the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone got any ideas? Comments? Anything?