Life With the Winchesters Boys

The Past

“Jessy, wake up.” Dean said.

”Jessica Mae Mars. Wake the fuck up.” Zack said. Then there was silence.

“What happened to Sam?” I opened my eyes slowly.

“oh my god. Don’t do that to me ever again.” Dean hugged me tight.

“C-c-can’t breath.” It felt like he was crushing my bones. We all left that place.

“So what were you going to tell me, Jessy?”

“Well I don’t know if I wanna tell you now.” I smiled at him. We looked at our brothers. Knowing that I remembered where that just happened in the past two days “Hey Zack. “

“Yeah”

“I’m going over with Dean, okay?” He nodded.

“Sam I think you need to stay with me.” Zack told Sam who nodded. Dean grinned and pulled me toward his car.

He kissed me hard, pushing me into their motel room. I started to unclothe him, he chuckled. We fell on the bed when we got naked. He rolled on top of me, sending white-lightening through my veins.

“don’t Dean.” He continued making me feel great about myself.

“Jessy, I have missed you so much.” He entered me. I moaned.

* Flash back*

“Dean stop please.” I said just as he was about to enter me. It was the first time we met
and he was a sweet guy but seductive too. It was about three months ago to.

“what’s wrong?” He looked down at me.

“I’m afraid.”

“Of what?”

“how much it will hurt. I’m sorry I’m a virgin.” He smiled.

“Do you trust me?” I nodded slowly. He finally entered me it hurt but it felt great.”

*end of flash back*
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Complaints? Anything?