Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

Bronx, New York

Bang, bang, bang, silence, sirens. This is what I hear every night sneaking back into my bedroom window from the fire escape. I live in the Bronx of New York and I'm not proud of my family. My dad is a drug dealer, my mom is a prostitute, and well my older brother is in a gang and is trying to follow in my dad's footsteps. My family is much worst then this, but if I tell, my dad could sell me to his buyers at any second.

I've had enough of my family and what my family has done. I've tried to runaway before, but I knew if I did who would protect my mom. Each time I saw my mom she was bruised, cut, or broken. She goes out every night trying to get away from my dad, she uses use other men to make her happy. I'm not proud of my mom for doing this every night, I even asked her to stop. But when she broke down in tears, I couldn't fight her.

When I looked around my brother was nowhere in sight so I changed into my sweat pants and I heard a crash. I was scared and I was use to it. I laid down on my bed very quietly and I heard my parents fighting again. I just wish my brother would do something about it, our mom was in pain. I knew my brother was afraid of our dad, but who wasn't. My dad was 100 pounds overweight and could lift weights like a mad man. I turned my head, closed my eyes, and I fell into a deep sleep.

“Brianna? Bree!” Someone called my name and lightly punched my arm. I opened my eyes trying to adjust to the light. My brother Tony was sitting on his bed right next to mine. We lived in an apartment and there weren't many rooms, so we had to share a bedroom.

“What? What's wrong!?” I shouted quickly getting up from my bed. It was unusual for Tony to get up early and try to wake me up, usually he was the one sleeping. I looked at Tony, he frowned and I started panicking. Was it mom? Was she hurt, in the hospital? Where was she?

“Where moving...” Tony sighed almost getting defensive. I knew this was the last thing that Tony wanted, was to move. I didn't care, but I knew I just didn't want to leave my boyfriend Matt. I would do anything to stay here in Bronx with Matt, I would even move in with him and his grandma.

“NO! I'm staying here with Matt!” I called out to him and crossed my arms. I wasn't going to cry because of something so pathetic as of moving. I was just going to get very bitchy about it. I knew why we were moving, it was obvious. My mom was tired of my dad and she wanted to get out.

“You're not going to stay with that pretty rich boy!” Tony sneered making a disgusting face, I almost slapped him. He wasn't making the situation any better. I always knew Tony hated every guy I go out with, but he hates Matt even more. Matt comes from a different side of the tracks, he's better for me. My dad expects me to date one of his friends or one of my brother's gang members. But just because Matt is more civilized I get punished.

“Just shut the fuck up! You're not my father,” I argued. This always wins, talking about our dad is a touchy subject and we always change the subject. Tony is terrified of our dad and secretly hates him to death. I on the other hand just don't want to deal with him, at all.

“Then who kept care of you and mom for all of these years? I'm a better father then that bastard,” Tony said looking over at me, and I nodded. I couldn't help but cry, I loved Tony to death. He was my older brother but was also a father I never had. Even though we argued, fought, and sometimes avoided each other we couldn't live without each other.

“I know Tony, I know!” I reassured him. I looked up at Tony and I held onto him as he hugged me back. Even though Tony wasn't into tears, I knew he cared about me and would protect me no matter what. I let go of Tony and I heard some noise come from downstairs, I could tell our mom was getting upset. So I got out the biggest suit case I could find and started packing our shit. Once everything was packed Tony and I walked down the creaky stairs, our mom was all hunched over onto the counter and was passed out again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I'm turdtwatter and this is my first fan fiction story. This story was written when I first started reading the Twilight Saga books and fell in love with the character Jacob Black. I was so mad that Bella never chose him that I needed to write a story about Jacob. Anyways this story is about a girl who lives in Bronx, NY with her brother, father, and mother. But you will have to continue reading to find out more and what happens next. I hope you enjoy, thanks for checking out my first story!

Fact#1: Makya (Ma-ky-a) means eagle hunter. Makya is the father of Bree and Tony, he is a full blooded Mexican/Native American.