Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

Biology 102

I looked around having no clue what to do, everyone was starting to get up as they all grabbed there things with them. I looked behind me and there was less then a minute left, so I got up waiting for the bell to ring. And it didn't take long.

“Hey Bree what class do you have next?” A chocolate colored guy asked me and I just realized that Tyler was walking next to me in the hallway. I didn't have my schedule with me, but surprisingly I had remembered all of my classes.

“Biology II!” I smiled looking over at him as we were both getting closer to the science portion of the school. I looked at the door in front of us and it said room 124, that was my classroom.

“Good we both have Biology together, I hope you sit next to me,” Tyler said blushing slightly as he opened the classroom door for me, I nodded at him. I looked around and mostly all of the tables were full expect one right next to Tyler.

“Hi, are you Brianna Locklear? I'm Mr. Molina!” Mr. Molina introduced himself looking at me as I smiled the brightest I could. Mr. Molina seemed like one of those nerdy happy-all the time teachers. I knew he would get on my nerves but I would still laugh at him and his stupid science jokes.

“Yep that's me,” I answered looking over at everyone else in the class, all of them were staring at me. I saw Tyler, Mike, Edward, and Bella; those were the only people I was familiar with in this class.

“Okay, take a seat next to Tyler; the second desk in the middle,” Mr. Molina said pointing over at Tyler. I looked over as Tyler started waving and smiling at me. I smiled back heading down the aisle, I sat between Bella and Tyler.

“Class listen up... Brianna Locklear is a new student from Bronx, New York!” Mr. Molina pointed at me and I smiled at everyone that was looking. It was kind of embarrassing but I liked attention on me.

“Hey Brianna, I'm Bella Swan!” Bella smiled stretching her hand out to me and I shook it lightly. She was a little too much attached to her boyfriend, I could never date Edward. He probably is an overprotective freak, but he was hot.

“It's Bree!” I sighed almost acting sassy, I just didn't like people that called me Brianna. My dad named me Brianna, so it made me mad at times when people called out my full name. Unless they were a teacher or someone I had to obey the rules from.

“Oh, I'm sorry Bree. Um, Bree have you met my boyfriend Edward?” Bella asked as she nudged towards her boyfriend and I loved this moment. I already met him, but I thought she would have noticed him talking to me last hour. I bet Edward got one of his family members to chat her up while he left.

“Yeah, I met Ed, he approached me in lunch. He told me something very important...” I smiled looking towards Edward and I was laughing my head off in my mind, it was so funny. Even though Bella seemed really nice I just had to mess with her, it was too funny to pass up.

“And what was that?” Bella asked. She looked at me seriously and then I didn't know what to say to her, so I tried to make up something really quick.

“Shh, it's a secret!” I laughed looking over at Tyler. He was trying to pay attention to the chapter we were supposed to read right now. Reading in public with people watching me, I don't think so! I'll read it later at home or after school.

I got out a piece of paper and I scribbled the letters, “Hey! :D,” on the blue lines and I folded it into a secret note. I threw it over to Tyler, he caught it like he had good football reflexes. I turned my head back over to my left and I looked over at Bella and Edward. Both of them were actually starting to read the chapter and Edward looked away at me. I got caught checking him out and I turned back over to Tyler as fast I could. I looked down at my table and the note was laying right next to my pencil. I unfolded it quickly and I read what was inside.

“Hey, sup?”, was all it wrote and I replied back to him with a simple nothing dork with a smiley face. I laughed a little and I just threw it at him, I was getting tired of folding it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #10: Bree based on looks is Leticia Castro who is an actress, model, and even a YouTuber.