Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

Study Hall

Tyler hurried quick and wrote something down on the note. He passed it back to me and I read it carefully. All it said was, “time 2 go!”. I looked around and everyone was packing up, they were starting to get up from there seats.

I got up again and I tried hard to remember my next class. I just knew it wasn't an actual class, so it's got to be study hall in the café. I walked slowly back down the hallway back to the café. Once I reached the room everyone was already in an assigned seat. I searched around for a teacher and I saw a short curly haired women wearing a really ugly tan dress.

“Hey, I'm Brianna Locklear. I'm suppose to be in this class!” I told her looking around at all of the tables, noticing no one I knew.

“Yeah, take a seat in any open seat!” The women said pointing out at each table. I looked everywhere and I only saw one seat available, it was next to a big guy with brown hair. He was facing the other direction so I couldn't tell how bad he looked. I approached the table and I pulled the chair out slowly sitting down quietly as I could. It was so quiet in here you could hear a pin drop. It was only my first day of school and I still had no homework, just reading. I turned my head to the side over to see who I was sitting with and it was Emmett Cullen.

“Oh, shit!” Emmett muttered looking over at me as soon as he realized I saw him. I just wanted to know what the hell that had meant. I wasn't an overall bad person, well unless you were wrong to me.

“What the hell is that suppose to mean?” I argued looking over at Emmett, shocked. Okay so he liked me, now he feels bad for himself. Emmett must be on his man-period this week. I just can't read Emmett's feelings, I don't know what he feels.

“Nothing... You just smell so good!” Emmett laughed smiling at me. I knew he worded it really wrong, but I blushed anyways. I did put on vanilla perfume before I came here and I thought someone would notice my nice smell.

“Thanks, hey... Um, can I ask you a question?” I asked him looking around at everyone working on something. Hardly any of them were talking to each other, it was weird. I felt like time was stopped everywhere around us, only we were talking and actually not working on something.

“Sure, go ahead!” Emmett answered smirking over at me and I started to laugh at his face. He was making a funny expression, he just didn't realize it.

“How steady are Bella and Ed?” I questioned him seriously. I just wanted to know how close they were, Bella looked like she was connected to him at the hip. Ed looked like he would pounce at every single guy that looked at her in any wrong or weird way.

“Pretty serious! It's so crazy, Bella would do anything to stay with him!” Emmett laughed shaking his head at there relationship. I thought it was a little stupid myself, you're not suppose to be jumping hurtles just to keep your man. Your man does the work while you sit back and watch.

“Why? She doesn't trust him...” I sighed wondering why she was so hesitant and thought she had to do anything to stay with this guy. He was just a guy and there are probably many out there in the world just like him. I never had to worry about Matt leaving me for another girl, because I did everything better than any girl and he liked it.

“She's too afraid of losing him,” Emmett said. He looked at me and something made me get the chills. It was so strange how Emmett looked at me when he said that sentence. I just looked away and shook my head slowly, I'm so pathetic.

[Emmett's POV]

When I looked over at Bree she just looked very alluring and smelled so good. I knew I should of prepared myself and went hunting before I came to school today. Alice warned me I was going to do something bad to her and that she was going to show up any day now. I just wondered why it had to be today. She was just so radiant with her glowing tanned skin, well-formed breasts, and her plump red lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #11: I have read and watched the whole Twilight Saga Series.