Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

The Cullen Residence

“Bella is so strange,” Bree sighed looking at me every time I looked away, even though she never noticed I realized it. Bree thought I was good looking and she was starting to like me. I can't let this happen, no more humans can join the Cullen family. I'm against it, human's are just little fragile dolls that vampires can basically play with. What the hell am I saying? I can't play with Bree's body and emotional feelings.

“Um... I ah, got to go! I'm not feeling well!” I yelled out to Bree and I almost made her jump. I ran off out the door and I couldn't do it. I knew I could stand the smell but I couldn't stand being next to her, she was bewitching me with her sent. I didn't know what to do, I'm with Rosalie Hale the most beautiful vampire on Earth. I grabbed my cell phone from my pocket and I texted Edward's cell phone number. He had to ditch school and take me home, I can't be here, I'm a coward. Soon as my cell phone sent him the text he darted from the door and ran to me vampire style.

“What's wrong, is it Brianna?” Edward asked looking at me and I knew he knew what I was going through. But I didn't want anyone to coach me through this though, even though I needed the help more then ever.

“Yeah, I couldn't do it,” I sighed looking around me and no one was in sight. I was a coward and I knew it, but this women was making me weak. This was never suppose to happen, I thought I found my true love years ago.

“It's not your fault Emmett, it happens. I told you not to come to school today, Alice said she was coming. We better go to Carlisle and tell him about this, he needs to know!” Edward explained to me and he directed me out to his silver Volvo. I wasn't prepared to tell Carlisle the news, even though he wouldn't do crap about it. Edward has been through this and he is still with Bella. I was brilliant at controlling myself around humans, but I don't know if I can with Bree. Something about her makes me want to taste her but the other wants me to love her for eternity.

Even though Edward drove way above the speed limit, the car ride still felt like a lifetime. It was like knowing how many days you have to live and your still waiting for that day to come. I started seeing our road from the distance and he turned real fast that we were so close to hitting a tree. In minutes I saw our house surrounded by all the trees and Carlisle car was already parked in the drive way. Edward and I ran to the house, we found Carlisle waiting in the dinning room. Edward and I sat besides him, he was confused.

“Carlisle something bad is happening!” I exclaimed looking over at him and he still had no idea what I had meant. He would be shocked by my news but he would be calmer after I spit it out, it wasn't the worst news a vampire could here but it is close.

“What Emmett, what is it?” Carlisle asked looking at me sternly and then he tried to look at Edward. He just couldn't figure it out. I didn't know how I was going to explain it to him, I'm just going to have to wing it and explain the whole truth. I looked up from the table and Edward was nodding at me.

“Alice has been having these visions of a girl coming to Forks. Alice said she saw us embracing and the girl showed up today. She was in my study hall and I couldn't help it, she smelt so good. So I ran off before anything horrible happened!” I exclaimed to him without taking a breath, it was almost in one whole sentence. I just wanted to hurry up and get it out as quick as I could. Even though this was a horrible thing happening I still wanted to be around Bree.

“It's not your fault Emmett, your going to get through this. Edward and Isabella are doing just fine, nothing has happened! You'll make it, it's just your call on what you're going to do about Rosalie. She's my daughter and you're my son, I can't make up your mind for you!” Carlisle told me and this didn't help me one bit. He just basically said he accepted my choice, but I didn't know my choice at all. I'm married to Rosalie but I crave for Bree's curvy body and I can't help but look at her. I don't know what I am going to do now! Rosalie or Bree?
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #12: To sum it up Alice Cullen had a vision that the Locklear family was going to move into Forks, Washington. She saw that Bree and Emmett were of sexual relations, foreseeing that he was going to end up choosing between two women.