Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

The Black Residence

Jacob stopped his bike right beside the garage and Tony parked right in front of Jacob's house. It didn't take long for Jacob to catch up with us. Tony and I were waiting along our mom's station wagon. Jacob lead us into the old house that was kind of similar to the one my mom just bought.

“Dad!” Jacob shouted looking around the kitchen for his dad. I saw an old russet skinned man wheel himself into the kitchen with a wheel chair. It was weird how a lot of people that lived in La Push were Native American, I now didn't feel alone about my race. I use to be around a bunch of people that didn't have any Native American blood relatives.

“This is Bree and Tony Locklear, I just met them today!” Jacob smiled looking over at me as I smiled a bit under my bangs. I thought Jacob was so good looking, I need to get his number before I leave today.

“Oh wow, no way! Are you Makya's kids?” Mr. Black asked looking up at both of us, studying our faces. It was strange how he knew our dad and that we were related to him automatically. It was easy to tell that we were Makya Locklear's kids, because we looked way too much like him then our mom.

“Yeah, how do you know our dad?” Tony questioned looking at Jacob and his dad, like it was a joke. All of this wasn't making any sense. How did the Black's know us and our dad? I thought I have heard of the Black family, but it was too long ago. I hardly remember any details of my dad's stories.

“He use to live down here, we went to high school together,” Mr. Black told us as he crossed his arms, trying to get us to believe him. Then I remember that I was here once, when I was really little. I probably was a baby, I just never realized we have been here before.

“Hey Tony, come with me and I will tell you some stories about your dad,” Mr. Black continued turning around his wheel chair to go to another room as Tony followed him. Jacob was just standing there and he looked at me in silence.

“Want to go work on some stuff in my garage?” Jacob offered and I nodded. He guided me outside to the small garage and there was an old piece of junk in the space. It looked like he has been working on it for awhile and he's lucky I actually find cars entertaining.

“Wow, this is a very old 1970 Pontiac GTO!” I laughed looking at the rusted brown paint. Jacob looked up at me as soon as I named the exact car name, he was surprised. A girl that knows about her cars is always a turn on for boys.

“So you know your cars!” Jacob smiled looking under the hood of the car. Jacob was very attractive with all of the oil and grease stains, I didn't care one bit. I like my hardworking boys.

“Well, duh!” I laughed looking at him as I was holding up a wretch. I was getting bored watching his muscles tighten and work on the car. Then something happened, my stomach started hurting and I couldn't hardly feel my feet. I fell to the ground dropping the wretch besides me, hitting the floor hard.

“What the fuck, shit. Ouch!” I screamed holding in my stomach, I started twitching. I felt sweat trickle down my face and down my chest. I was burning up unnaturally and I felt horrible. I didn't know what was happening to me! Was I dying?

“Bree are you okay?” Jacob asked backing up from me. I had no idea why he wouldn't help me. I heard someone speak, but no one was around. It was just Jacob and I, the voices kept saying, “Everything is okay!”, “You're going to be fine, I promise!”, and “Bree you're turning,”.

“Turning into what!” I screamed from the pain coming from my stomach, it started rushing to other parts of my body. I didn't understand why Jacob was just standing back, not getting help. I felt like someone was murdering me with 1,000's of knifes and pins. I tried to reach out and look at my hand but it didn't look the same. It was a paw and I started freaking out. What the hell happened to me? I got up from my position and I was on all fours. I was hairy and I didn't know what I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #14: Billy and Makya grew up together, they played on the football team in high school.