Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

The Black Residence Part III

“I know what you’re going through. You’re going to be alright, you have so many people here that get you. It just takes time for you to get use to it, soon enough you will learn how to control yourself. Trust me; you will make a lot of new great friends that will help you through this. I understand what you mean, everyone is scared at first! And you’re welcomed to stay here for tonight,” Mr. Black indicated that I wasn’t alone after all. But I still felt alone and by myself. Tony was being a jack ass towards me, so I knew he wouldn’t help me at all. Leah was the only other girl werewolf and she didn’t like me when we first met. She would never talk to me again, unless told too by Sam.

“Thanks, Mr. Black! I just wished I had a dad like you…” I sighed looking over at him, I felt like crying at this moment. But I kept myself from tearing up again; I didn’t want to cry in front of him. It would be embarrassing and I didn’t feel like being cheered up by a stranger. I know I basically just met Mr. Black, but he was caring and was fatherly towards me. I don't need a new dad or a dad at all, I just need someone to be there for me when I need them the most.

“Hey call me Billy. I know you probably don’t want to hear this from me. But your dad really cared about you; he would send me photos of you all the time. Even if your dad didn’t show it, he would have never wanted to lose you!” Billy explained fiddling with his hands and fingers; you could tell he was having a hard time to tell me the truth. The truth or not, I still didn’t believe that my dad cared about me that much. My dad cared too much about himself to care about me and my family. He probably cared more about his money, drugs, and gang friends that weren't really his true friends.

“You're right I don’t want to hear it…” I said almost changing my tone at him, I was getting upset and angry at my dad. I still was mad at my mom for turning me into a werewolf, but that was nothing compared to how mad I was at my dad. Dad was the worst; I will never forgive him for what he's done to my family and innocent bystanders. I know I look and act all tough, but I'm not inside. I just hide the real me, so I don't get taken advantage of and messed around with.

“My dad would come in the house, all drunk or high. He would beat my mom every night; sometimes I could even hear him force himself on her in the night when I was trying to sleep. I know you use to know my dad, but you don’t know him anymore. He changed Billy!” I cried hiding my face into my hands. I told myself I wouldn’t cry in front of Billy, but I’ve said and seen way too much. I’ve never cried because of my dad. I always had to be tough and never vulnerable and weak.

“Brianna I know I can’t saying anything to make you better. I had no idea Makya did that to your family. If I would have known, I would have sent you and your brother down here. You deserve way better than that, I know you just met me and Jacob. But you’re welcomed to stay here for as long as you want,” Billy asked looking right at me, I nodded and I got up from the couch. I was tried, I just wanted to lie down and quit talking about my family.

“Is there anywhere I can sleep?” I questioned looking around the house. I saw a hallway, I didn’t know if I was allowed to go down there and start searching the rooms. I just knew I didn’t want to sleep on the couch, out in the open. I don't want Jacob seeing what I look like all emotional.

“Sure, down that hallway. The second door on your left is Jacob’s room. You can crash there for tonight. I’m sure he won’t mind when he gets back,” Billy pointed out down the hallway. I went down the hallway, as I heard Billy follow me. I opened Jacob’s room and there was only just a big bed in the middle of the tiny room. There was a small dresser squeezed in the nearest corner of the room. It was way smaller than my own at the new house. But it will do for tonight. This was better than being home with my family; I know I can't go home tonight.

"Thanks Billy..." I sighed as I took one look behind me, he nodded and went down the hallway into a room. He closed the door behind him as I did as well, I was tired and I just wanted to rest. I had a stressful week; with moving, school, and well the werewolf thing. I didn't know being a werewolf would be stressful and painful, I always wondered what it would be like. I guess I know now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #22: Tony as a werewolf would look something like this wolf:
Image