Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

Home Part III

Bree is not my type, Bella is my type. Bree is all wrong for me, of course she was beautiful. I even admit sexy, but I don't care too much about looks. I like a girl smart, with brains, she has to have future plans for herself. I know I keep telling myself that I don't like Bree, but I know I do. I'm in denial, imprinting is so confusing. I just wished I could like who I wanted to like, not just because of imprinting. Imprinting is not solid in stone, it can change its decision, but it's not permanent. I could choose someone else, but I will never be potently happy as I could be. As soon as I heard Bree stop, I could tell we were close to her house. I looked to my right and I could see fencing around a house with a big window on the second floor.

"That's my room, the second floor. I don't know how we're going to get up there," Bree questioned looking around and through the trees, like I wasn't there. I could sense that Bree was still uncomfortable with me; she was nervous and unsure of herself. I thought I would never see Bree emotional and quiet, it was different.

"Well first we have to jump the fence," I sighed walking closer to her house. Unfortunately it was a wooden fence almost as tall as Bree. I didn't know if she would be able to jump the fence, or if I would have to help her.

I looked once more at the fence, and then I looked over at Bree. She looked back at me too, I think she knew what I was thinking and getting at. I stepped forward even closer to the fence, once I looked back Bree took a running start and she jumped over the fence before I could even turn my head to talk to her. I was impressed but we could do anything, we are werewolves. I just laughed it off quietly and I jumped over too, where Bree was waiting and quietly examining the back of her house.

Bree’s house was white and only had a first floor with an attic; I guess you can call it a second floor. The window was huge and was able to open by sliding up; it would be easy to get into her room. I looked down and there was an old large tree with leaves starting to turn all kinds of autumn colors. There were also bushes and vines, which can also be handy. Bella’s house was just as easy as this; I could always easily swing into her window on the second floor.

“I guess we can just basically swing ourselves from the tree to your window. We just have to check if it’s locked or not. If it is, we will have a much harder time,” I smirked looking over at Bree, making sure she was listening to me. Bree looked up at the window, studying it, she didn’t know if it was locked or not either.

“I have no idea. I didn’t even mess with window. But it has no reason to be locked. We could get lucky tonight!” Bree explained and she stepped herself forward beginning to climb the tree, I followed her. It was fun to watch Bree climb a tree and it was just fun to be there with her. Even though she didn’t talk much and didn’t know how to climb a tree, you could still tell she was having fun. I didn’t know if it was because of my presence or just the tree.

Bree didn’t know how to climb the tree but she did it without slipping or falling. Bree got to the top and looked at the window. She reached out and tried to push the window open, luckily it opened with a lot of her force. I watched Bree carefully as she tried to swing herself into her window; she kept looking back at me as she struggled to do it. I didn’t know if I should help her or just go in by myself. Bree was just wearing short shorts, I didn’t know if I should touch her thighs and hips. I looked at her once more and I grabbed onto her legs and I pushed her up, she grabbed onto the ledge and she pushed herself up. Bree was finally in and I followed her from behind as she ran over to the other side of her room.

“Just be very quiet!” I whispered looking over at her, she pointed at a book bag, I grabbed onto it quickly. Bree tried her hardest and packed as many things as she could. She stuffed clothes, makeup, and a bunch of other stuff too. I didn’t think she needed all of it, but she was a girl. She has to have everything and anything. People in La Push rarely cared about fashion, so people in my high school aren't even going to care about what she’s wearing. Unless she shows a lot of leg and chest.