Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

The Forest Part V

"Bree a vampire has killed someone near us. It could still be anywhere around here, I just have no idea where. So you have to be ready for anything, as soon as we have to fight you will get the hang of it. It's just like beginners luck, we click on fast, trust me. Follow me closely," Jacob explained as he stepped even further. I was scared as hell, I didn't know what to expect. But as I watched closely around us, I started seeing flashes. I had no idea what it was or if Jacob did too. I almost thought I was seeing things, but I finally realized what the flash was.

"Jacob it's here, I saw it!" I said looking around in front of us again and there it was, running from something. After it flashed again, I started hearing more voices. It had to be the pack the vampire was running from, I was glad that they finally came. I wouldn't know what to do without them.

"Embry, let's get em'!" Paul yelled jumping on top of the vampire. I saw Embry, Sam, Jacob, and Seth pounce on each part of the vampire's body. I was freaked out that they started tearing, ripping, and gnawing on the vampire. I had to look the other way, as I did Leah finally came running at me.

"Shit I missed it!" Leah complained as she looked at the fight already going on, then she looked over at me. I bet she was wondering what the hell I was doing just standing there. I was scared and I had no idea what the hell to do. All of them were already at it, why should I interrupt? Leah came closer to me and sat watching the fight as well, which surprised me. I thought she would join in and pounce on the damn thing too.

"They'll leave us the remains after their finished. We can burn them!" Leah laughed howling as loud as she could in my ear. I actually was glad that's all we had to do today and I hope that's it for awhile, I didn't expect this to happen tonight. All I knew was that I was scared to look at the remains of the vampire; I didn't know how it was going to look.

"Hey Bree can you go scout around and see if you can find any dead bodies. I didn't see one on my way!" Leah demanded getting her snout in my face. I got up and basically nodded my head at her. I didn't have anything to say to her, I bet she already knows what I'm thinking now anyways. She's such a bitch, I have to bring this up with Sam. I thought he was the alpha male.

I did as Leah told me too, I had nothing better to do. I ran the way the wolf pack came and I saw something, but I didn't know if it was a body or not. I ran up close to it and it was a body. It was so mangled and torn that it didn't look human anymore, it was almost to unbearable to look at.

"What the fuck is this? Another snack?" Someone laughed and I freaked out. I was in wolf form and someone else was here. It was a vampire, not human. I started wincing and I could tell I was making crying noises. I just wished werewolves didn't make those noises, well at least I wish I didn't. I turned around and a tall slender woman was standing in front of me. She had long jet black hair and had evil fiery red eyes. The vampire looked mean, tough, and drugged; I didn't know if I could fight her.

I started to bark and growl, I didn't know how else to warn her I was about to fight her. I couldn't talk to her or convince her to leave. She looked down at me and then her dark eyes started to widen, I think she finally realized I wasn't just a wolf. I growled once more and I pounced. But my perception wasn't that good, she jumped to the side as quick as she could, which was way quicker then I could go. I jumped onto her once more, actually catching her this time. I landed on her chest and I tried to dig my claws into her. One chipped and I winced, but I kept on fighting. I stomped, kicked, and dough my sharp teeth into her wrist. I pulled away as fast and hard as I could, to my surprise something popped. I didn't know if it was my teeth or the vampire's body. So I dropped her wrist and her arm fell off her whole body, I howled loudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #27: The vampire:
Image