Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

Forks, Washington

I looked for there bathroom because I haven't went piss since I was at home, which has been awhile. After I left the restroom, I went to look for chips and I picked out Original Lays, Cheetos, and BBQ Lays, I also grabbed a Pepsi bottle, Mountain Dew bottle, and a Dr. Pepper bottle. The total came out to $6.45 and I payed with some money I had from my pocket. By the time I went out of the gas station, Tony had already pulled up to the gas station entrance to pick me up. This time I got to lay in the back and actually have a good nights sleep.

“Here mom I got you a Pepsi and Original Lays!” I smiled as I shoved the stuff in the passenger window, she grabbed them quickly. She must have been really thirsty or hungry, it was pretty funny. I got in the back seat of the station wagon and I sat behind my mom, so I could mostly talk to Tony and sleep.

“Hey where's my snacks?” Tony pouted before switching the car into drive. I reached up for the drivers seat and I handed him his soda and chips. He was happy after all, I got the right stuff.

I tried to eat and drink my stuff as fast as I could, because I was too tired. I wanted to go to sleep for the rest of the car ride. I knew I would be able to sleep all the way up until we got to Washington. There's no way in hell my mom and my brother Tony could figure out how to get to Forks by themselves. I finished my soda and my chips in no time and I dose off into a long nap.

“Bree, BREE! Wake up!” Tony yelled hitting me with an empty bag of chips as I was already awake anyways. I looked up through the window, there were trees and grass everywhere, we weren't in Bronx anymore. It was crazy, I just wondered how cold or warm it was now. It is August, it should be pretty decent.

“Um, ah - where are we?” I asked dumbfounded of the scenery outside our car, it even looked like we weren't on the highway anymore. But we couldn't be that close to Forks, maybe they gave up and looked somewhere in Idaho.

“5 miles from Forks!” My mom answered me as she was driving again, I guess they did know where to go. I wasn't the only smart one in the family, I guess. I looked back on the floor and I had left over soda but my chips were gone. I took a swig of my soda and it was warm, yuck. I looked up again and I saw a sign, “The City of FORKS, Population 3,120”.

“Where going to go to the Express Lane gas station and ask around. See if anyone knows any available houses for sale!” My mom cheered as she pulled into the gas station and parked right next to the door. Tony and I sat in the car waiting for her to come back with an answer.

“I hope we can find a house!” I sighed looking around at the gas station pumps, there was only one car getting gas. It was a prehistoric truck and it made me laugh at how hideous it was.

“Oh my fucking god. Look at that piece of shit!” Tony laughed pointing at it. Right when our mom came out of the gas station Tony stopped laughing and he almost was jumping out of the window to ask her what was up.

“The gas station cashier actually is selling his home. So he gave me the address and told me he could lower the price if we needed!” My mom explained throwing a piece of paper at me, it has the address and price. Not bad for a home. But just where is Elk Loop Drive?

“Mom can we afford 150,000? All of us will have to get a job! What about school?” I shrieked looking at the information on the piece of paper, it just had a small picture of the house. It was decent but not the best, better then our old apartment though.

“Yes, we can afford it sooner or later. We still have over 700 dollars left over from our stash, I have a bunch of money in my purse from my clients, and we'll try to get a job at that little drive-in down the street from this gas station! The man from the gas station said the house is just over 2 miles from the high school.” My mom explained pointing at Sully's Drive-In.

“And where's Tony going to work?” I muttered looking over at Tony. He was looking at all of the street names, finally we stopped right in front of 103 Elk Loop Drive. It was a small ranch type house with faded brick and white windows.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #4: Express Lane Gas Station is an actual gas station in Forks, Washington. Sully's Drive-In is also a real fast food restaurant that sells hamburgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, Bella Burger's, chicken, pizza, taco salads, ice cream, and slushies.