Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

103 Elk Loop Drive

“Well I better call this number and make an offer!” My mom smiled pulling out her pink Razor cell phone. She called the number as Tony and I looked in the windows. The living room was a nice light blue with dark wood molding and trim.

“Hey I'm the lady from the gas station a few minutes ago! I'm standing right in front of your for sale home, I wanted to make an offer,” My mom explained in her nice secretary voice that she uses with strangers and the rich fools. My mom stood there for a second and then I heard the man say something, damn she had her volume on high.

“Nah, nah, nah! You don't have to make an offer, I'm selling the house myself. If you want it, have it! Do you want me to lower the asking price, because my house has been for sale for awhile?” The man asked my mom and her eyes widened with amazement. She was being offered a lower price and my mom loves a cheaper buy.

“Okay, what to you think about 99,000?” My mom asked as she stood there holding her cell phone to her ear. My mom would do anything to get the house price lowered under 100,000.

“Well that price is a little low, but I guess it can work. I really need to get moving for my job, so it'll do. Just come over to the gas station and I'll give you the keys if you have the money right now,” The man agreed so I ran up to Tony and I hugged him tightly. I was happy that my mom got what she wanted and that we didn't have to keep traveling to find a new house.

“Okay, thanks sir. I'll be there is a few minutes to give you the money! Bye,” My mom said flipping her cell phone closed. After she stood there for a second she started jumping around and smiling bigger then she has ever in awhile.

“Tony watch your sister while I go back to the gas station!” My mom smiled looking at Tony. He nodded to her and she got in her station wagon, she sped off without caring. I looked over at Tony and we were just standing there in the lawn of a vacant house.

“Hey, let's try to break in!” Tony laughed and he ran up to the door. I looked at the for sale sign, I pulled it out of the ground and took it with me as I followed Tony to the front door. Tony first looked into the big front window, it was full of old furniture. I guess the guy didn't want it anymore, it wasn't the best stuff ever anyways.

“Is the front door locked?” I asked him and he wiggled the door knob as he nodded. I looked around the front porch and I noticed there was a welcome mat. I lifted the mat and there was a bright silver key. Tony grabbed it before I could even bend down to get it. He unlocked the door and we were in, the room was dark but had some sun light from all of the big windows.

The house was perfect for us, I looked in every room. I turned a corner and I realized that there was a second floor to this house. I walked up the stairs, there was only one bedroom up there decorated with pink and white paint. It was a girls bedroom and it was all mine, I wanted the top floor anyways. Its easier to sneak out and to sneak people in. I heard a noise coming from the stairs, Tony was just jogging up the stairs and he frowned at the walls.

“Dammit the attic is decorated for a girls room!” Tony yelled to himself and he looked out the big window facing the back yard, I looked out it too. The backyard was rugged and wasn't in good shape, my mom would definitely fix that up when she gets the money too. I looked at the other window which was facing the view of the front yard and mom's station wagon was already pulled into the crappy garage way.

“Kids where are you?” My mom called from downstairs and I smiled a bit. I was ready to live in this house and go to the new high school. I just wish my friends and boyfriend came along with us, I was going to miss them.

“Up here mama!” Tony yelled as he went closer to the stairs. Our mom finally came up the stairs, she was so shocked at the room and how it was decorated for me.

“Well you guys it is 9 in the morning, so I think we should head over to the school and get you both enrolled. I want to see my Tony graduate!” My mom explained and she pulled Tony downstairs, I followed them out to her station wagon. I was nervous, she wanted to transfer our documents and files to this high school already. I don't know if I'm ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #5: 103 Elk Loop Drive was an actual house for sale in Forks, Washington when I wrote this story. Though it's been sold since then to a lucky family.