Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

Forks High School

“Forks High School, home of the Slutty Spartans!” Tony repeated the high school's welcome sign in a girlie voice as I laughed out loud quietly.

Tony was already going to hate this school, he skips most of the time and bad mouths the teachers anyways. It got up to the point where Tony would do something bad and he hardly got in any trouble anymore, but our last high school was use to it though. Everyone was bad and everyone did the same thing. I was just lucky I grabbed our backpacks before we left for Washington, we would have been screwed without them.

“I bet there isn't one girl like me here. There probably all preppy, I bet they cover themselves up - everywhere!” I explained looking at some of the cars in the student parking lot. There was a small row of nice cars and the rest were good used ones; basically new. I will never get anything close to all of these cars, I will just get lucky if I don't have to ride the bus with Tony.

“I hope not...” Tony sighed as our mom parked right next to a sign, “No parking zone”, in front of the school's entrance. I grabbed our backpacks and we all went into the school.

Already there was people staring at us like we were strangers, and we were. It must have been the first lunch period right now, because there was a lot of noise coming from the big room full of tables and students. We found the office right away, because there was a big bold white sign with the name, “OFFICE”, above the door frame. Tony opened the door for my mom and I.

“Hi, I'm Miss. Sarah Locklear. These are my children Brianna and Anthony Locklear. We just moved to Forks from New York and I really want them enrolled in school now. So is there any possible way you could get their files from there old high school?” My mom explained to the secretary in her own secretary voice. If my mom acted like that all the time, we would be better off, but no.

“Yes, I can call them and ask them to email or fax both of their files to us! What school did they attend last?” The secretary asked. She would be really shocked or scared of us, if she has heard of our school. Our school is harsh, violent, and a lot of bad things go on there.

“Jane Addams High School in Bronx, New York,” My mom answered hardly remembering and knowing our high school name. It was pretty sad, both of our parents have never registered for us. Tony would always pay for both of us, from his drug dealing money. The only times our parents participated in our education was when we attended elementary and preschool.

My mom wanted me to be just like her. So she dragged me with her one midnight for extra money on rent. I actually had a client once, but I called my boyfriend to be my client. I was not going to have sex with some random pervert that has a nonexistent sex life so they'll pay you for some.

My dad Makya basically abused my brother Tony into being his drug dealing buddy. My brother started smoking weed at the age of 10, when I was just 5 years old. He has actually been so high he has offered me some when I was only in the 7th grade. I refused since both of my parents weren't home, but if they would have been they would have forced me to smoke.

“Okay, it's all set, I got both of there records now. It looks like there are a few classes open in the courses they both qualify in,” The secretary smiled as she started printing off our schedules. I just want classes with Tony or possibly just lunch. Something with him would be great right now. I want the best teachers too, so I can text on my phone.

“Here you go Brianna, and Anthony!” The secretary called as she tried to reach over the counter. She handed me my schedule first, it had just two semesters printed on the sheet.

“Well I better go! I have Drawing and Painting one right now,” I said rereading my schedule again. I looked over at Tony and he shook his head, he went towards the lunch room. I was now going to have a shitty day at school, since Tony and I don't have lunch together. I'll just have to suck it up and be the teachers worst nightmare. I went down the hallway and room 115 was right next to the office, luckily. I knocked on the door first and a short women with bright orange blonde dread locks opened the door for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #6: Forks High School is a real high school on South Spartan Avenue in the town of Forks, Washington, which serves grades 9 to 12.