Status: I'm not finishing this.

Summer Wine

What Demons Do to Saints

I quickly walked up the steps to and into the cabin. The romantic lighting and rose petals threw me off. I looked around, no one was insight. So I did the next logical thing; followed the trail of petals. I threw my purse down and quickly ran upstairs. I stumbled but caught myself on the stair rails. I stormed into the bedroom, startling Ville who already looked like a mess.

"There is money on the fridge for food. Get Ville to help you if you need anything. He'll be right down the road." My mom yelled out her window as they backed out of the driveway. She'd already told me this a million times.

"I know, Mom." I sad as I waved good-bye. This weekend was going to be amazing. Butterflies rose in my stomach. I quickly ran inside the house and welcomed the warm air.

I went through the house cleaning as quickly as I could. I wanted the rest of the night free. As soon as I finished cleaning I locked all the windows and doors, grabbed my back pack and left.

I ran down the road to Ville's house. His parents were with mine, at some sort of business meeting, more like freak show. So we had the weekend...all alone.

I walked up to the door and knocked lightly. The door just swung open, I looked inside and saw dim lights and candles. I walked into the house and looked around. A familiar pair of arms wrapped around my waist and held me tight.

"Ville!" I laughed as I turned around in his arms. He smiled down at me, I laughed and kissed him.

"So, Sarah, what do you want to do tonight?" He asked, I smirked. He flashed a devilish grin. He knew what I wanted; him.

He grabbed my hand, led me upstairs and into his bedroom. I threw my backpack down and pulled my hoodie off. We stood far apart, his eyes burnt through me. I walked over and pushed him back onto the bed. He laid back on his elbows, his lust filled eyes burnt through me like hot metal.

I remember that youthful face I'd grown up with. It was aged down, from years of heartache, alcohol and worry. I remember the look he gave me that night and all the others like it. I remember the joy I used to get from knowing that I made him feel that way. And I miss it.

He stood before me, his hair was hanging loosely around his shoulders. He wore a button-down shirt and jeans. His bright green eyes held mischief. I stood in the doorway, shocked and slightly out of breath. He sat on the edge of the bed, dressed in a black suit, holding a tiny black box in his hands.

"Sarah," He began, his voice shook uncontrollably. I walked closer to him. He smiled and stood up.

"Sarah, I have something for you, but first...I love you. I do, more than anything. It's been a while since I've been able to say that. After you left I pushed the thought of loving you to the back of my mind and it would creep back and kick me. Now, I don't have to fight those feelings anymore. I want you to be with me. I want you to be only mine." His eyes were welling up with tears. I quickly stepped forward and wrapped my arms around his skinny frame.

"I feel the same about you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. All that time, I could have been spending it with you." I said, trying my best not to cry.

He moved away from me and handed me the small box that was in his hands. I took the lid off and looked inside. On a little puff of a pillow was a mangled looking heart pendant. I lifted it up and gave him a confused look.

"It's called a heartagram. I invented it. It's the symbol for my band." He smiled.

"Oh, I was wondering." I laughed.

I lifted up my hair and he helped me put the necklace on. He kissed my neck as I felt the chain go limp on my neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back into him.

I put my hand on his as he swayed us back and forth.

"Let me..." He whispered. He didn't even finish his sentence, I pressed myself into him. He put his hand on my hip and pulled me back into him again.

He groaned, I turned around and latched my lips to his.

I let him, for the first time since we were teenagers we actually made love. I know it's cheesy but there's a difference. His body moved in sync with mine, he made noises that were pure magic and most of all it felt like we were actually proving how much we loved each other, slow and tiring.

It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
That flashback was kind of filler-ish but the rest wasn't.
I hope you liked it! Sorry it took so long, blame it on that cute boy that I'm completely infatuated with. He has me.