Status: I'm not finishing this.

Summer Wine

Landing

Ville walked into the room and took a deep breath then let it out all at once.

"If Issac is gay I will still love him." He smiled.

I laughed knowing better, "It's a room color, honey. He meant dark purple by the way."

I flipped through the pictures on my camera. Ville paced the floor.

"What?" I asked, he was making me nervous.

"There's something we need to talk about." He said, his voice shook with fear.

"Okay..."

"I have to start touring soon." He said then shut his eyes tightly.

We want you to do a travel piece...

"Great!" I said then jumped out of my chair.

He raised an eyebrow, "You want me to leave?"

I laughed out loud, "No, my boss asked me to do a piece where I go on tour with a band and take pictures the whole time. They'll release a bunch every week. I told him I'd think about it. This is a great opportunity." Excitement rang through my body.

Ville was speechless. He sat down on the couch and put his head in his hands.

"What about Issac?" He asked, it hurt him to have to have second thoughts about spending every second with me. I could read it in his eyes.

My heart nearly stopped. I sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder.

"We can work this out." Ville protested.
♠ ♠ ♠
: ] yay.