Status: I'm not finishing this.

Summer Wine

chapter four

"Alright, that's enough of this." Ville said, he released me and sat back down on the bed. I watched him as he sipped at his coffee while holding a cigarette in his other hand.

I sat on the edge of the bed and watched him. He looked up at me, his mouth dropped open.

"What?" He asked.

I smiled a sly smile. He sat his coffee down and put his cigarette in the ashtray. I climbed onto the bed and crawled towards him.

"What are you doing?" He asked as I crawled on top of him.

"What I've been dying to do since I left." I said then kissed him.

He ran his hands up my back and tangled them in my hair. My lips moved against his af is they were designed just for his. He pushed me back onto the bed, the tray from breakfast slid off the bed and collided onto the floor. He lay on top of me his hands roamed up and down my sides and my hands played with his hair.

He removed his lips from mine and left a trail of kisses to my neck. He kissed my neck tenderly.

"Ville," I breathed, as I squirmed under him.

"Hmm?"

"We better stop."

He groaned and continued kissing my neck, he pulled the collar of my shirt down and kissed my collar bone causing my eyes to close and my back to arch.

"Sarah," He whispered against my skin.

"I don't want to get carried away." I said as I tried to move from him.

"Okay," He said then rolled off of me.

I rolled over so that I was facing him, I kissed his bare chest causing goosebumps to ripple his smooth skin.

"I missed you." He whispered.

"I know," I smiled back at him.

"I'm hungry." He laughed.

"Why, I never! I thought the illustrious Ville Valo never ate." I faked shock.

He laughed, "Just for that..."

He said then quickly pinned my arms above my head and straddled my lower body.

"This is no fair. I was joking." I laughed.

He kissed me, "Oh yeah, is that fair?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No."

"Well, get over it." He said then attached his lips to mine and released my arms.

I ran my hands up his slender back. I dug my nails into his skin causing him to groan. He pulled away and looked at me his eyes glossy with lust.

"I'm gonna go make some food." I said as I tried to get away from him.

"You're such a tease!"

"Yeah? Well you're hungry."

"That's why I was kissing you." He smiled cleverly.

"That's why I'm going to go to the kitchen and make some dinner." I tried to push him off of me but he stayed steadfast.

"I want you." He said before kissing my neck. His kissed trailed down to my collar bone and I gasped.

"I can't."

I felt him smile against my skin, he looked up at me, "Sarah, for once in your life, just do what feels right."

"Waiting feels right." I whispered.

"Why? Is it because that's what everyone else does?" He asked, knowing exactly why I do everything I do.

"Yes! And everyone else ends up in good relationships!"

"We had a good relationship, " He sat up and crossed his legs, ", So if we have sex it means that we're going to have a bad relationship."

"No..."

"Then what?"

"Okay...I haven't had sex in eight years."

His mouth dropped, "What?!"

I laughed, "Yep..."

"Well that's gotta change."

I gave him an unsure look. He was the last person I ever had sex with. We had sex in my parents house on the floor. It was horrible. Our parent's never knew we were even together, no one knew and we liked it. There wasn't any talk about us and no one cared. We were the only ones with influence.

He smiled, "I understand."

"Thanks."

"But, why did you act like you were into it when you didn't want to?"

"I wanted to get your blood boiling."

He smirked, "Oh, you did it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think!!
Those of you who commented, I'm glad you like it!!