Status: I'm not finishing this.

Summer Wine

chapter five

I'll come back to her, cause she don't mind. She's my best girl.

I watched Ville back out of the driveway and I was already missing him. As soon as his skin leaves mine I miss him. I miss his deep voice, his quirky way of looking at the world, and most of all I missed his touch. His touch was the best feeling thing, I loved his rough hands that touched so tenderly.

I walked into the bathroom and started filling the tub with hot water. I went into my room, found my luggage then dug for my cell phone. I brought my phone into the bathroom and laid it next to the tub. I poured bubble bath into the steaming water and watched the bubbled pop up. When the tub was full with water and bubbles I stripped down and climbed in.

I waited for the warm water to wash away my worries and cares. I hate myself for what I did, I hate me for leaving him. I had my reasons though.

I closed my eyes and attempted to relax. I couldn't live with myself any longer. I couldn't stand being in New York by myself. I'm too old, this thought cause me to laugh loud and spastic-ally, knocking my cell phone into the water.

"Crap!" I yelled, a low chuckle came from the door way. Ville was standing there, leaning against the door frame. My face turned bright red, but I found my phone. I laid it on a towel, beside the tub.

"Way to go." He laughed.

"You weren't supposed to see that." I said, my voice was anxious as I attempted to hide my body. I wrapped my arms around my upper body and pulled my knees up to prevent exposing anything else.

"Why not?" He asked with a devilish smirk rising on his face. I could see it in his eyes, he was suffering.

"Because..." I smiled.

He smiled back, I love his smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I watched him sit down on the edge of the tub. I love the way he moves. It's like silk, he never falters unless he's drunk or it's intentional.

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to come out with me tonight. I'm going out to eat...and I thought you might want to come back to my place." He said as he played with my phone curiously.

"Sure! Just let me get clean."

"Okay, " He said, still sitting there looking at my phone.

"Are you gonna leave?" I asked playfully.

He laughed, "Who's this little boy with you on your background?" He asked.

I panicked, "That's no one! Give me that!" I said then jerked the phone out of his hands and turned it off, completely forgetting about covering myself. Ville's eyes got big at the sight of my bare chest. I put my phone on the other side of the huge tub and covered myself up with my folded arms.

He gave me a weird look then stood up, "Uh, okay? Well, I'll be waiting downstairs, make sure you get good and clean and don't forget to bring extra clothes." He winked.

I laughed as I watched him walk out of the room. I groaned and sunk under the water. I quickly cleaned up, dried my hair and changed into a short cocktail dress. I walked down the stairs, my high heels making a clicking noise against the wood floor.

Ville's eyes lit up when he saw me. He walked over to the end of the staircase to meet me.

He whispered under his breath in Finnish. I always found it sexy when he spoke Finnish. I was home-schooled and learned little Finnish.

I smiled bashfully. I didn't think I was all dressed up, I wore a black strapless cocktail with red sling-back high heels, my hair was put up in a low twisty bun. I wore my a pear necklace, bracelet and a white clutch.

"Oh, hush." I laughed.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him.

"You're beautiful," He whispered in my ear causing shivers to roll down my spine.

"Well, if you're this dressed up we have to stop by my house so I can get a suit." He smiled.

I nodded my head yes.

"But first, we have to stop by the store for a while." He cringed.

I laughed, "It's okay. I haven't seen my parents in a while."

"Okay. M'lady?" He held his hand out for me, I took his hand and he moved it into the crook of his arm. He led me out the door, locking it behind him. He walked me to the car, opening the door for me then closing it. He jogged over to his side of the car and got in.

Sadly I have to say this, he drove us to our parents sex shop. I cringed at the thought of where we were going.

My parents moved here when I was in 1st grade. They met with Mr. and Mrs. Valo and opened their sex shop. Why a sex shop I will never know. But growing up with your parents owning a sex shop and your boyfriend working there part-time was interesting.

Ville parked outside, ran over and opened the door for me. We walked up to the front of the store, he opened the door for me. So gentlemanly for such and crappy place.

The store was getting ready to close. My mom stood at the counter with Ville's mom. They were always kinda normal, they were normal mom friends. My mom's eyes lit up when she saw me.

"Aw! You look gorgeous." She erupted from behind the counter and quickly engulfed me in a hug.

Ville's mom smiled and winked at him.

"Where are you guys going tonight?" My mom asked, she always pried. One thing I've learned since I left is that she pries for a reason, it's a mom's job, we all have to do it.

"Uh?" I looked at Ville for an answer.

"We're going to a fancy restaurant." He smiled.

He walked into the back office with his mom and I stayed upfront with mine.

"How have you been?" She asked awkwardly.

Despite our differences I always felt like I could talk to my mom about anything. She listened and tried to help me even though are problems were always diverse.

"I've been fine. Ville's been a real sweetheart about showing me around and stuff." I smiled.

"I meant what all happened in New York." She laughed.

"Well...I needed to talk to you about that." I winced causing her to make the same face back to me.

"Is it that bad?" She asked, I nodded my head yes.

"Okay, let's go outside. I need a smoke anyways."