Status: Finished :) Check out my other stuff!

A Knight's Tale, Wal-Mart Style!

Let The Fun Begin!

"Oh Jiiiiiiiimmy!" I sang out as I skipped into the living room.

"Yes oh annoying little sister?" he asked, rolling his eyes as he and Matt were watching the baseball game on tv.

"I know what we can do today." I plopped down on his lap, causing him to make an 'oof' noise.

"Yeah, watch the game in peace for once." Matt grumbled.

"Oh you shush Matty-kins, you know you love me." I stuck my tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes.

"That's besides the point. I'd like to just once be able to watch an entire sports game with your brother without you interrupti- GO! WHAT?! HE WAS SAFE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Matt yelled at the tv, standing up and throwing popcorn at the screen.

"HEY! Don't throw shit at my tv you slutface!" I scolded him. "Anyways, as I was saying, I wanna watch A Knight's Tale!"

"That Keith Ledger movie?" Jimmy asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"It's Heath, and yes." I corrected.

"Can we do it after the game?" Matt asked.

"Fine. You win. This time." I huffed and crossed my arms childishly.

An hour later, after the Giants had beat the Angels, Jimmy, Matt, Johnny and I were all watching A Knight's Tale. "This is so boring." Johnny groaned.

"Shut up Short Shit! No one invited your ass over in the first place!" I pointed out. "Anyways, this is only part of what we're doing today. Just pay attention to the movie."

"What are you planning now Jelly?" Matt asked me.

"You'll see." I grinned mischeviously.

"Why are we at Wal-Mart?" Jimmy asked as we all got out of the car.

"Okay, first of all, Matt is on my team." I announced.

"Wait, we have teams? And I got stuck with the garden gnome?!" Jimmy whined. "I thought you loved me Angelica!"

"Shut it Beanpole." I said, holding my hand up. "Okay, so here's the plan...."

"You ready Matty-kins?" I whispered to him.

"I still can't believe I'm fucking doing this, but yeah, sure." he laughed.

"FOR SPARTA!" I yelled, which was the code. I heard Johnny yell "FOR TROY!" and I was off.

I pushed the shopping cart as fast as I could down the aisle, seeing Johnny doing the same coming the other direction. Matt got down lower in the cart and held onto the collunder that sat on his head (the thing you drain spaghetti in) and gripped onto his mop lance tighter. People were scattering left and right to get out of our way as we barrelled towards Johnny who was pushing Jimmy in the other cart. Right before they impacted, Johnny and I gave one last big push and let go. There was a deafening CRASH as Jimmy and Matt's carts collided.

"Ow, motherfucker!" Jimmy yelled as Matt's mop caught him in the chest and sent his cart tumbling over. Matt was able to keep his balance and stay on his wheels.

"Yes! We won!!" I yelled out, jumping up and down.

"Hey, you kids!" we heard from behind us.

"Shit, security!" Johnny called out and he and I took off towards where Jimmy and Matt were struggling to get out of their carts.

Matt, being as big and bulky as he is, got stuck in the little metal cart and we had to pull him out. "Those things are deathtraps! I'm sueing!" He called out as the four of us sprinted to the back entrance.

We didn't stop running until we got into my car and sped away.

"Okay, so that was totally worth getting kicked out of Wal-Mart for!" Jimmy laughed. "Good one, Jelly!"

Once we got back to the house, Zacky and Brian's cars were there.

"Why are your guys' faces all red?" Zacky asked once we got in the house. We all started cracking up at the memory of what we just did.

"Three words my friends; Shopping Cart Jousting!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so it was short and kinda crappy, but it's like 2:30 am and I can't sleep and it popped in my head. I hope you laughed at least! :)