Status: Completed.

Nobody Knew

The olden buildings have been torn down, and new modern ones have replaced them. The cobbled stones have been ripped up and tarmac put down. Rubbish bins line the street, and neon lights scream at you from every angle. "Happy Hour Here!", "X-Rated Movies!", and the one that the stands out most from all of them; "Girls! Girls! Girls!".

--

Her lips are turned upwards into a smirk that says more than any other part of her body. Her shoulder length, heavily layered hair has been professionally bleached blond from roots to ends perfectly. It frames her face perfectly, adding to the sex appeal that radiates from her.

--

A scream rips through the air. A scream for help. She feels like she’s too numb and tired to scream that loud. Her body won’t give up, it seems. Her chest keeps rising and falling rapidly.


Okay, so this is something I've been working on for a good while now.
I got the idea from many different places, songs, books etc.
While these helped me with ideas, I did write it by myself, it's completely my own.
So please don't steal.
It's not nice.
[:

I'd really appreciate any comments or constructive criticism.
I'm completely open, hit me.
[:

WARNING: This contains a few swear words, violence, and sexual references. Do NOT read if you don't like any of these.

xx
  1. Nobody Knew.
    4,249 words.