‹ Prequel: The Red Hot Tamales

Suga Babies

Your Mom Is A Ninja

Liliana

It was over. I all but ran from the court room. I didn't like court rooms, I don't think anyone likes a court room. Well except for the judges... but then again I think they are just sadistic people. The judge thought that since we are still children, he was letting it slide with only 50 hours of community service and parole for the next year. I was standing by the car, waiting for mom and dad. We were treating the Shermans to dinner, so we where taking them to Olive Garden. After dinner, they were treating us to a movie.

"Alright, lets go. I am starving!" Mom said. I slid into the back seat and put in my ipod. I turned it on. The Phantom of the Opera's theme song came on. What can I say, I love that musical. I blared it and turned to look out the window. I watched the buildings slowly pass by, the people running around trying to get their errands done. I wondered if some of them where closed cutters too. I sighed and just tuned everything out but Phantom of the Opera.

Finally we were there. I got out of the car and stood with mom and dad while we waited for the Shermans to find someplace to park. They finally got a place to park and we all headed inside. We got a table for six and looked at the menu. I ended up ordering the Baked Zita Ala Sicilina, which came with a small salad. When we finally got our food, we all dug into it.

My food was awesome! I looked up to see Dade shovel some of his seafood Alfredo into his mouth, and a giant shrimp landed in his lap. I giggled at him and he shot me a glare. I looked back down at my food and started to eat again. A few minutes later, my phone vibrated in my lap. I looked at the screen. It was a message from Dade. I shot him a confused look, then opened the text.

Shut up Rivera, at least I don't have sauce all over my face! I looked at him and he pointed to one side of my face. I quickly grabbed a napkin and wiped at the side of my face. My phone went off again. I opened it.

Gotcha Rivera! lol I glared at Dade as he sat there snickering, about to put a forkful of food in his mouth, when all the food slid off it and into his lap. I burst out laughing and he glared at me.

"You missed your mouth there son." His dad said, staring at him. Dade blushed and continued to eat his food, this time no more fell off his fork. Mom giggled along with Copper at Dade's facial expression.

Take that Sherman. That should teach you to mess with a Cat, cause you will get the claws. He glared at me when he received the text.

Better watch it Cat... I might de-claw you. I raised an eyebrow at that. Seriously?

Seriously? That's all you got?

Yea, really didn't know what to say to that. I giggled at him.

Shut it Rivera before I fling some food at you.

Bring it Sherman. Lets see how your parents react to that one.

*rolls eyes at Cat* Whatever I knew that I had won then. I smiled triumphantly and continued my meal. When we were done, we headed back towards the car. Now it was the Shermans turn to take us to the movies. When we got to the movies, the parents wanted to go see Where The Wild Things Are. I was all for it, until I saw a certain sign for a movie that I had wanted to see.

"Oh my God! Zombieland is playing! I want to see that!" I said... well screeched. Mom and dad turned to look at what I was staring at.

"I don't think so." Mom said. The Shermans turned to see what we were now arguing over.

"No way! I have been wanting to see this forever!" Dade said. Mom and I stopped arguing.

"Dade, I don't think everyone wants to see this." Todd said. But Copper had this look on her face and she kept looking from Dade's face to mine, and then back again. I really didn't like this look.

"I have an idea. What if us adults went to go see Where The Wild Things Are, and we let the kids go see this Zombieland?" Copper said. See, I knew I didn't like that look. I glanced at Dade and seen that he wasn't to happy either. The parents looked at each other. Suddenly Mom and Copper's eyes met and Copper must have sent her a mother ninja thought, because suddenly my mom smiled.

"That is a wonderful idea Copper!" Dade and I looked at each other. Yea, we weren't getting out of this one. Damn. The parents went off and got there tickets, leaving us there dumbfounded.

"You're mom is like a ninja. It is creepy." I said to Dade, watching Copper smile smugly at us.

"Yea, well try living with her." I turned to look at Dade.]

"Wow... Now I kind of feel sorry for you." He shook his head and we went over to get tickets. After that, we grabbed some snacks and headed towards our theater. We picked a seat in the back, which I think is the best view. We were waiting for the movie to come on, when a jumping idiot in the bottom row.

"Hey, isn't that your friend Jess?" I said leaning towards Dade and pointing to the idiot. Dade's head snapped up.

"Where?" Then his eyes landed on the jumping idiot and he groaned. Just then the lights turned off and the movie started. And I realized that I was really close to Dade. I shifted, trying to move away from him without making it seem I was trying to get away.

This was going to be a long movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!!! I did it! Two updates tonight! I am on a roll!
Kayti: Your turn baby!!!