‹ Prequel: The Red Hot Tamales

Suga Babies

I'm All Creeped Out By You

dade

I turned on my stereo as soon as I got in. I tried to ignore the text message I'd gotten earlier. Who the fuck would know that my mom came from the rich? She could've been one of those rare rags to riches kind of stories. It's not like many people have been inside my house that Mom and Dad don't trust. Mom and Dad, well, they don't trust easy.

I popped in my mix CD and let the music play as I picked up my room. I arranged my books and CD's again, fixed my sheets on my bed and worked on my homework. I soon got sidetracked by the song playing. It was Breaking Benjamin's Dance With The Devil and I'm sorry but you can't NOT air guitar to that song. So I'm secretly a nerd (get over it) and I'm also secretly a klutz, which means that, of course, I knocked over my lamp. I stopped and straightened it, making sure the shade hung straight before glancing out the window. In the street stood Cat. I took a deep breath as I saw her laugh. She caught me laughing and looked away. She scurried down the street. I stared after her and shrugged. I returned to my homework since, sadly, my song ended. I chewed on my lip, staring at my math and wanting to slam the enormous, heavy calculus book against the wall. I ran a hand through my hair before getting up and retrieving my vibrating cell phone from my bed.

I followed your little girlfriend around. She's got quite the body. Spunky too. I'm jealous. Maybe I should make her mine.

What the fuck? I thought. I don't have a girlfriend! The only one I could think of that anyone would mistake as my girlfriend was.... Kelsey!

I flew through my contacts until I found her under Kelsey Loo. I hit call and closed my eyes. I prayed, which is weird since I'm not particularly religious, that she'd answer. And whichever God or Deity that was listening answered said prayers.

"Dadey!" she giggled.

"Oh, thank god! Kelsey!"

"Are you okay?" she asked. She was hyper and from the way she was giggling, I'd guess her "drug" of choice today was Red Bull.

"Yes. I'm fine. I was worried about you. Have you noticed anyone creepy around you lately?"

"Beside the entire football team? No."

"Kels, I'm serious. Has anyone been following you?"

"Dade, you're scaring me. What's going on?"

"N-nothing." I stuttered. That fucking stutter! I hate that! It's always there, lurking and waiting for the perfect opportunity to make me sound like an incompetent fool.

"Dade." she said firmly. I could see her toss her hair over her shoulder, that hot pink mane of hers that made her stand out from the crowd. I pictured her dark brown eyes staring ahead of her as she spoke. She was a beautifully unique person. I spent most of my free Saturday nights and Sunday mornings with Kelsey.

"What?"

"Tell me what's going on. You're stuttering, love. You don't stutter unless something's wrong. Like when Tony went all crazy on you in sophomore year. Or when you lost your virginity to me."

"Fine!" I groaned.

"Why does that topic always make you talk?"

"Because you know me way to well!"

"Right! Because I've seen you naked!"

"Shut up!" I grumbled.

"Right! Anyway! What's going on?"

"I got this text saying that someone was following my girlfriend and how she was spunky and had a great body."

"And you thought of me? Oh, Dade, you are so flattering!" she giggled again. I laughed.

"Well, yes. But he also said that he'll make her his and I just wanted to make sure you're alright."

She giggled again and said, "Oh, jeez, you're making me blush."

"Bet it doesn't even begin to match that hair of yours." I stated, laying down on my bed. I could talk to Kelsey for hours.

"You said you liked my hair!" she gasped dramatically.

"I love your hair, Kels. You know that."

"You love me, even without the bright pink..ness?" she asked.

"Of course I love you, Kelsey Loo."

"Jeez, you're the only boy I'll blush for, you know that?"

"That's flattering."

She chuckled and something metallic groaned.

"Hey, my mom and dad are out for the rest of the night. Wanna come over?" she asked. I smirked.

"Sure, be over in a few."

"Love you, Dadey."

"Love you too."

I clicked off and my cell phone vibrated. It was that same number that's been stalking me cyberly.

Naughty naughty, Dade Sherman. What's girlfriend gonna say about another woman?
♠ ♠ ♠
;P
love you guys... i swear i do..
I wants you to COMMENT! please!
kelsey and shadow in characters

-kayt

Yea, comments... OR...
We won't update for a while! And you
won't know who creepy stalker is!
And it's getting to the really good part!

~Tyannie