Car Crashes Brought Us Together

Mikey.

He gently placed his lips on mine. Pressing back, as excitement filled my body, I smiled into the kiss. He pulled back away from me and smirked back. That wasn't cool. I decided that i wanted more and reattached my lips to his, smacking our lips together before i requested entance into his mouth. He teased me for a bit before granting my wish. Isn't he just a fairy-fucking-godmother...
We broke apart imediately as the door to the bathroom began to open. A young, gawky man open the door and looked at us. Gerard gave him a 'What do you want now?' kind of look. What does he have againts him? We could kiss in bathroom if we wanted...
"Sorry. I saw you drag him in here and then I heard something slam into the wall. I'll just leave now." the gawky teenager said and went back out of the bathroom that we were currently in.
"Sorry. That was my brother Mikey. He works here. Do you wnt to go somewhere else?" he looked at his feet like he was embarasses or even... ashamed? I lifted up his chin nd kissed his lips lightly. Tears began to slowly but surely spill over his face; i whipped away every single one before it went too far down his face. Eventually he looked into my eyes-his being slightly red- and smiled a crooked smile at me. I kissed him again and led our way through the door and out of the mall.
We reached the car and Gerard looked confused when i walked o the driver's side of his car. I pointed over to the pssenger side to him and he obediently went. He's so good to me.
'Why re you driving, Frankie?" he said, obviously baffled that i wanted to drive his beaten up car.
"Because I wnt to take you somewhere but I want it to be a surprise." i said, giving him puppydog eyes before i pulled carefully out or the driveway.
"I just thought that because this is the car tht put you in the hospital that you wouldn't ever want to drive it." Red steaked across his face.
"It wasn't the car. It was you. but im fine now and i dont mind nymore." i said, grabbing hi hand and squeezing it gently. He gave me a smile and entertined himself while trying to figure out where we were going. Occasionally he would ask and i would be the five-year-old that i am and not reply. I was going to take him to the place that i kept close to my heart and practically live at during those awkward teenaged years. It was the Newark Park that was just around the corner from my house. I had never taken nyone else there. I wanted to share this with Gerard.
***
I stopped the car and we got out of the car. I had been driving on a dirt road for about 5 minutes and i had already promised him that i would get his car- beaten as it was- washed.
I dragged him across a pale patch of grass, through a thin area of forest and into an amazing clearing where there were benches and an area to walk to to watch a shimery waterfall go down. It comes from an internal river but its truely is beautiful. I heard Gerard gasp beside me. I looked over at him and smiled a he smiled at me.
"It's beautiful." he stated. Duh.
I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled hi face down to me gently. Our lips met and he imediatelly slipped his tounge into my mouth, making me moan softly and his giggle but continue kissing me. Of course, his phone started vibrating in his front pocket, which just so happen to be right on my "Danger Zone"[haha].
I heard him curse under his breath as i pulled away so that he could answer his phone- with nothing more than "Why do you always ruin the moment?" It was Mikey.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm terrebly sorry that there may be spelling mistakes because this keyboard is old and not a sensetive as it used to be. If your having trouble understanding somethingt then please dont hesitate to ask and i will tell you what it says and fix it n here.
Visuals
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/athena120169/forest.jpg