We Won't Regret This

I

John stared blankly at the wall surrounding his bunk, silently wishing that everyone would leave.

"John?' a muffled voice that John recognized as Kennedy's called through the closed door, "we're leaving now. Are you sure you don't want to come?"

John didn't reply, faking sleep. When he heard his bandmate's footsteps reside and the bus door bang shut he sat up, puling out his black, tattered book from the bag underneath his bed. That's right, you heard me, the oh-so-sexy John O'Callaghan writes in a diary. He swiftly brushed the dirty hair from his eyes, turning to a new page in the book. Picking up his blue-ink pen, he began to write:

June 27, 2009

Everyone on the tour went out to Six Flags together, except for me. I don't think I can take too much of this anymore today. I think we're in Atlanta, but so far on the tour the only destination I'm aware of is Arizona. I can't wait to get home, even if it's only for a little while.

Today was exhausting. We played hard, and enjoyed every second of it. Music seems to be the only thing I look forward to these days. I can forget about it all, and just perform. The fans were great, as always. Our crowds keep getting bigger and bigger, and it's the coolest expirience in the world. I wouldn't trade this for anything.

The second I step off the stage, my smile falters and I'm sucked back to reality. All of the songs, for me, will never come true. The girls on the tour are great, but that isn't what I'm looking for. God knows, that's not it. Truth is, I found it a long time ago, but I have yet to let go.

I'm probably crazy. I'm being stupid, I know. I can't help the way I feel. I wish I could, so much. Love doesn't work like that.

It's funny how strong you think you are until you find the one person who turns you into a huge mess. I am incapable of getting over it, I am so weak when it comes to love.

I've been in love before. Or at least I thought I have. But as cliché and lame this sounds, I've never been in love like this. The kind of love I feel is the most beautiful, surreal, painful thing I have ever expirienced. I try to live my life, care-free. Worry-free. As of three years ago, that came crashing down. My mind is taken over by what I'm feeling.

I don't like losing control.


Right as John shut the journal, the bus door slammed closed. Quickly, the blond singer slipped the book back into his bag. He heard footsteps come closer and was soon looking at Pat, who smiled, "Hey, Johnohh, Why didn't you come? We all missed you."

The taller boy grinned slightly at the nickname, "just tired. "

Pat climbed into his bunk, opposite of John's and closed his eyes. After a few silent minutes, John climbed noiselessly out of his bunk and exited the room.

Pat had no idea what he did to him.