Feels Like I'm Falling In Love

ChapterSeventeen.

27th July 2009

I smiled gently as Jack's arm tightened around me whilst Matt screamed up the bus. Every morning was the same. Matt would scream, we would all ignore, he'd then scream a little more before individually coming to each bunk and do something we hated so we'd get up. Typical day.

"What do you think will be the wake up call today?" Jack asked into my hair, and I laughed.

I opened my mouth to talk until music blasted through the bus and Jack groaned heavily pulling my hands up to cover his ears whilst I sang along and peeked my head out, "Your gonna have to do better than Metro Station for me, I think your forgetting I actually like them." I smiled before turning back in and hugging Jack.

"I don't wanna get up." Jack sighed pulling me closer.

"Well, think about this, your playing first today and then you get the day off, tomorrows a day off so you can get wasted tonight." I said, sitting up after kissing his cheek.

"That sounds good, only if you promise we ca-"

"Okay, no need to tell the whole bus our plans for the evening." I chuckled opening the curtain and climbing down.

I dug into the drawers that were beneath the bunks to get a pair of shorts and a top, which just so happened to be a JAGK one, since Jack made me have them all. I made my way into the small bathroom and washed before changing and stepping out to see Alex mope past me, I sighed loudly and followed him.

"Lex, please cheer up." I said, sitting beside him in the back of the bus an wrapping my arm around him before kissing his temple.

"I want to, but I just can't," He sighed loudly and snuggled into me.

I felt so bad for the boy. After him and Lisa went seperate ways with her taking a job in another state he quickly fell for another girl named, Natalie, she was lovely. She got on with everyone, she was like part of the gang until one night after a show last month she got a little too drunk and went off with someone else. Alex dumped her instantly but never got over it.

"You know I'm always here for you, Alex." He gave a half hearted smile before engulfing me in a hug.

"Thanks Jade, your a good friend." He mumbled into my neck and I smiled, "I love you."

"Love you too, now come on, you've got a set of rowdy teenagers to sing to." I smirked nudging him before standing and pulling him up.

Half an hour later I was standing beside Vinny at the merch table laughing, every now and then someone would come get a piece of merch and then quickly leave. Whilst I got to enjoy my day listening to the crap Vinny spoke.

"We should get a rabbit, awe, how cool would a rabbit be just hopping about the bus!?" Vinny exclaimed climbing up to grab a top, "It would be." He answered himself and I chuckled before a bunch of young girls came up smiling at us and I felt a little nervous.

Being a girlfriend of a boy in All Time Low was hard work. You could never be sure if a girl was coming up to say that she loved your boyfriends band or if she would just stand and draw you dirty looks.

"Oh my god, hello!" A girl squealed and I smiled.

"Hey, uh, you okay?" I asked handing Vinny a bracelet he asked for from my side of the stand.

"Yeah, I'm wow, your Jade! This is so cool, could I get a picture with you?" The girl asked and her friends all stood behid waiting for my answer. This was a first.

"Uh, sure." I said, stepping out of the booth and huddeling up with them to take a picture, they thanked me and left, "Strange.."

Vinny laughed continuing to sell teenagers the merchindise before it came the time for the boys to rally up beside us and Jack's arm slung around my shoulders.

"Having fun?" He asked kissing my temple whilst I nodded looking up at him, "How about we go grab some lunch and explore?"

"I wish, Vinny's on his break so I have to control the booth for a while, go take Alex and cheer him up." I said, patting his back and pointing at Alex before Jack nodded and dipped his head catching his lips on mine, before we got too carried away I pulled off, "Now go." I grinned as he turned away and I slapped his butt. He turned round a little confused and I winked turning to the front of the stand.

After an hour I spotted Rian coming over and he slide in before leaning his arm on my shoulder, "Stevenson."

"Dawson." I grinned, "You haven't happened to see my bitch have you?"

"He was at a stand about half an hour ago, talking to some girls." He shrugged taking a sip of my vitamin water, I sighed frowning a little, "Dont worry, it was teenagers, no need to get upset." Rian said moving his arm down to comfort me.

It's not that I didn't trust Jack, I didnt trust the girls that spoke to him.

Vinny came back and stayed with Rian as I searched the grounds for Jack. I must have looked like a pathetic girl in search of her boyfriend and that's what I was except the pathetic part. You can't shot down a girl for wanting to spend time with her boyfriend.

I spotted him and Alex talking to two girls, who didn't look like teenagers. Instead of going over and feeling like a stalker, I walked straight past them and over to the drink stall.

"Lemonade, please." I asked the boy behind the stall who nodded and completed my order handing it too me before I handed him the money for it and left.

On the way back I inwardly groaned at the sight of the two girls flirting with them. I couldn't care less because I know Jack's not an idiot and would never cheat on me.

After the long day was done I was happy to get back on the bus and lay in my bunk, or well Jack and mine's bunk. Not long after Jack came on the bus and snuck in and wrapped his arm around me.

"Hello baby." He whispered in my ear causing me to shiver. He kissed the back    of my neck before I responded by turning around. He smiled leaning his forehead on mine, "Have a nice sleep?"

I nodded, "How long was I asleep?" I questioned yawning, and he chuckled loudly taking his phone out his pocket and I looked at the time, "Fuck, I've been asleep for four hours?" I yawned again before climbing over Jack and out the bunk.

Soon enough we were at a party singing our lungs out, well everyone bar Alex who stayed at the bus, I felt bad for leaving him but Jack demanded I came to have fun.

"Zack, can you hand me two beers?" I shouted to him over the music and he nodded dipping into the cooler and handing two over, I smiled a thank you before heading back over to Jack.

I heard giggling from a cornor but it was common at Warped tour parties. I ignored it and walked back to where I left Jack before stopping suddenly and turning back heading for the bus'.

When I got their Alex was sitting on the step of the bus and frowned looking at me, "What are you doing back so early?" He asked as I passed him the beer I had collected from Jack and sat at the step under him.

"Do you think I could get a flight home?" I fidgeted playing with the cap on the beer.

"What?!" Alex shouted standing up and jumping over my step to be infront of me, "Why do you wanna go home?"

"Try seeing your boyfriend of four years getting it off with a girl you saw flirting with him earlier that day." I said before Alex sighed and bent down to my level.

"He did that?" He whispered and I laughed, "Wow.."

"Yeah." I sighed biting my lip and looking up as Alex gave me a sympathetic look.

"Don't go home though." He groaned and I looked down, "Please?"

"I don't know.. I mean I thought I could trust him after that whole ordeal last year you know, he promised he'd never do it again and then he does."

"Dont stay for him then, stay for me." Alex said, I looked up and gave him a small nod before grabbing onto him and pulling him into a hug.

"I don't know what I'd do without you, Alex."

"Same here, sweetheart." He chuckled kissing my cheek before I moved my head catching his lips on mine, it obviously took a few minutes to register in his mind before he pulled back, "This isn't a good idea, Jack will go mad."

"Alex, I couldn't care if Jack goes mad, it feels right." I smiled pulling him back whilst kissing him softly but deeply. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there you have it babies, last chapter.

Sequel is up in the top corner and honestly, at the end, did it surprise you? Hmm.

Subscribe to the sequel, I have alot planned fo that beauty, and I know you'll like it.
Comment and i'll post the first chapter tomorrow ^_^