Feels Like I'm Falling In Love

ChapterNine.

“Jade..” A voice recognisable as Alex’s whispered in my bedroom.

“Go away.” I groaned turning in my bed and facing the other wall.

“Jay, look you have to talk to us.” He sighed.

“Us?”

“Yeah, us.” I heard Lisa said.

“Jade, tell us what that text said?” Kara’s voice echoed the room.

“No.” I groaned trying to ignore them all which in my head I had them all lined up at the end of my bed, “Thanks for leaving my bedroom now, remember to never come back unless invited!”

“Fine, have it your way.” Rian groaned and I heart footsteps leaving the room. I breathed a sigh of relief.

The covers got whipped off me.

“Get her phone!” Jack shouted while Kara picked it up throwing it to him.

“NO! Give me it back NOW!” I screamed jumping from the bed and onto Jack’s back. I pulled at his hair as I threw the phone to Alex to read.

“Jade, this is really hard to say..” He trailed off and mumbled the rest of it.

“Yeah!” I growled as he looked up at me.

“What is it?” Zack asked.

“You want to fucking know?!” I turned to him, he nodded weakly, “Fine. Phone now.” I put out my hand climbing of Jack and back onto my bed.

I coughed clearing my throat.

“Jade, this is really hard to say but I don’t think we should be a couple. I don’t think we should talk at all. I cant handle having a girlfriend that’s so close with other boys and ditches me for the all the time. Sorry again, I do love you though.” I grunted, “Bullshit.” I sighed.

“Babe.” Lisa soothed and crawled onto the bed followed by Kara each hugging at either side.

“It’s okay.” Kara kissed my forehead.

“No! Its really not. Prom is tonight and I’m dateless how fucking sad am I?” I sighed lying back down as their arms let go of me.

“Maybe..” Alex trailed off, “Be right back.” He said and left the room.

It was silent. I didn’t want to talk, I was so pissed off at Nick it was unbelievable. Who dumps a girl by text? Plus if he did love me as he said it shouldn’t matter that my best friends are boys. He has girls as friends do I say anything. No, I don’t. Because I trust him. I grunted in my thoughts as Alex walked back in.

“How about I take you?!” He smiled climbing onto the bed beside me pushing Kara off.

“No offence Alex, I think that would be sad don’t you think, everyone’s going with boyfriends or girlfriends or actual dates and I go with my best friend.”

“Hey! I just dumped my date for you, so you better come with me or I will cry and be depressed for weeks.” He moved his face so he was staring directly down at me with puppy dog eyes.

“Okay.” I smiled sitting up and pulling him into a hug, “Thanks.” I whispered in his ear before kissing his cheek.

I turned around with everyone smiling at me. They all looked at each other then back at me and Alex.

“PROM!” The squealed running from the bedroom.

“What a bunch of freaks.” I laughed, “You don’t have to stay up here with me you know. I just want to lay down for a little bit.”

“It’s fine I’ll chill up here with you. The girls are going to pick up Karly soon anyway.” I groaned at her name.

“I wish she didn’t have to come to our prom.” I sighed leaning my head on Alex’s shoulder since he’d lay down beside me.

“I feel so bad every time I see her kiss him, I know that’s she cheating on him. Still!”

“Its been going on for too long Al.”

“I know, do you think we should tell him?” He looked down at me.

“After prom. We don’t want to ruin tonight for him, mine already got ruined.”

“Yes!” He shouted darting up.

“Are you high or something idiot?” I laughed sitting up slowly.

“Jack can go with you!” He said in a duh tone.

“You have no date then?”

“Well, maybe if I did actually phone Katy and told her that I couldn’t go with her I would have no date. But I never!” He put on a large cheesy grin. I looked at him in amazement and burst out laughing.

“Your something else Gaskarth. Well your telling him!”

“Fine.” He stood up and walked out the room.

We knew that if we just told Jack that she was cheating on him he would never believe us. Alex caught her again, three days ago and took a picture and a video just to prove ourselves.

After laying on the bed for about five minutes Jack came sighing into the bedroom and took the space that Alex was laying on earlier.

“Are you okay?” I asked him. He nodded weakly.

“Can I tell you the truth?”

I nodded this time turning my body around to face him while he done the same.

“I knew she was doing it.” He looked down instead of up at me.

“You knew?” I asked shocked at the fact he knew and never dumped her already, “Why? What? I don’t understand you Jack Barakat.”

“At first, she was just basically there for well you know. Then that night at the gig, you met Nick..” He trailed off.

“And what? You were jealous I was getting serious with someone and you wanted it?” I raised an eyebrow.

“No, of course not. I was happy for you, I just.. You know what. Doesn’t matter.” He suddenly smiled, “Fancy going to prom with me since Alex explained his stupidness.” He laughed.

“Sure Jack, I’ll go to prom with you.”

“If you didn’t I would have dragged you anyway.” He laughed sitting up, “Come on.” He held out his hand.

“My mum isn’t there or Aiden or Rachel are they?” He shook his head, “FUCK!” We both raced down stairs. Just in time.

“Alex!” Lisa scolded, “Put me the fuck down.”

“Make me bitch.” He laughed hovering her over his shoulder.

“ZACK!” I shouted walking into the kitchen, “No eating cereal without milk. God.” I sighed pulling the cereal box off him.

“Hate. You.” He replied. I shook my head.

“Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom.” Kara chanted skipping around my house.

“What the fuck did you give her?” I laughed looking at Rian.
♠ ♠ ♠
I loved AnaPANICS comment aha!

Comment and I'll love you forever<3.