The Bitter Sweet Taste of Blood and Your Love.

Chapter Four

Monte stood at the doorway his jaw slacked and a sickened expression on his face. How do we explain this?

"What the HELL is going on here?" He asked once again inching closer to us.

"Well your all dreaming. See this?" I motioned around the room, "This is all a dream...a figment of your fucked up imagination." I lied knowing they wouldn't believe me.

The naked guy picked up a pillow and covered his junk. "If this is a dream then I can do this." He smirked spanking Lilith as hard as he could on her ass.

She whipped around and growled at him. "Wow kinky." He wiggled his eyebrows at Lilith, and she almost lunged at him.

Monte still stood at the doorway surprised. "That is a fucking lie. Now I want to know what the hell is going on here!" He demanded getting closer and closer by the second.

"Uhmm well.." I improvised thinking of something else that might work. But alas, nothing that they would buy came to mind.

"Lilith!" I hissed giving her a look as if asking her to tap into the boys minds and make them believe us.

She worked her magic, and after a few seconds frowned. 'I can't get in, it's like they have me blocked out!

I blinked and stared at the guys weirdly. This has never happened before, it's impossible. Huh how can this be?

Lilith just shrugged, I guess we'd be telling them the truth.

"Put some clothes on, let's talk in the living room." Lilith ordered walking out of the mans room.

We sat on the couch and made our selves comfortable. We're telling the shortened version right?

Lilith nodded, I crossed my legs, and Monte took the seat beside me.

We waited patiently for the man to get dressed and to join us in the living room.

The man sat down on the couch in front of us and sighed. "Go."

I sighed and allowed Lilith to tell the story.

"Well we're start off with our names, I'm Lilith and this is Draven." She said pointing to herself then to me.

The boys nodded, "I'm Ronnie, and this is Monte." Ronnie said introducing him and his friend, even though I already knew Monte.

"I guess we'll start now. Well, Draven and I aren't exactly human. Persay..." She started using her hands to help explain.

"We're dhampirs, half-vampires." I said for her. Monte and Ronnie both gave us a weird look, which later turned to a smirk.

"We're part of a secret society, that gets rid of supernatural disturbances."

"Gets rid of?" Ronnie questioned with an eyebrow raised.

“We kill them, send them back to hell etcetera.” I answered for Lilith getting slightly annoyed that we had to explain ourselves to these guys.

I know, it seems like their heads will explode from all this information at any second.

I laughed,”We're the only ones of our type alive, and we plan to keep it that way.” Lilith finished.

“We were sent here because there was a disturbance, Lust of the seven deadly sins, who just tried to take your soul, a second there champ.” I told Ronnie with a sly grin on my face.

“So basically, we track them, we kill them, or send them back to hell, and move on to our next mission. If you ever need us, we'll find you.” I explained just getting the major points.

“So you guys drink blood?” Ronnie asked Lilith and I. We nodded and stared at him as if he was stupid.

“Are you guys hungry? Because I heard that when a vampire drinks your blood, it's better then sex.” He noted squinting his eyes trying to see Lilith's and mines fangs.

I sent her a mischievous look and she nodded. We hissed at Ronnie and our fangs pricked out. “HOLY SHIT!” Ronnie screamed jumping back in his seat.

Lilith and I laughed hysterically along with Monte at Ronnie's expense. “What was that?!” Ronnie yelled his hands clenched tightly around the chairs arms.

“We thought it was an invitation to show you ours fangs.” Lilith smiled innocently. Ronnie was breathing heavily afraid to sit close to us.

“No I just wanted to know.” He pouted carefully sitting back down in his seat.

“Alright we're out.” I shot up out of my seat and into Ronnie's room, trying to find my blades so I could leave. I picked them up and placed them back in their sheath.

“If you tell anybody we'll kill you.” I warned them, before remembering something else. “Oh and there's a naked chick in your room, that you have to you know dress and stuff.” I mumbled steeping out into the Nevada air.

“Peace.” Swiftly, we sprinted out of Ronnie's apartment and to the lot where my bike, and Lilith's Impala rested at.

We flew down the stairs and into our modes of transportation. I fastened my helmet on and jumped on my bike.

“Hey wait can we have you numbers?!” The boys asked leaning over the railing of the apartment's building second floor.

“You boys shouldn't do that. You'll fall and die.” I laughed waving goodbye to the boys before zooming off to the hotel where we were staying at.

Shortly we arrived and parked our cars in the lot. We walked through the lobby and up to our suite. Once we locked the door, and situated we changed into something more comfortable, and less appealing to our tastes.

“Call Dimitri Draven.” Lilith told me plopping down on her bed and opening her lap-top. “Put it on speaker.”

I nodded and dialed Dimitri. He picked up almost immediately, his velvet voice flowing through the speaker.

“Draven is everything alright?”
“Yeah why wouldn't it be?” I asked laughing slightly I mean we just got rid of Lust.
“Because I am informed that the disturbance is still out there; there's more than one.”
I bit my lip and looked at Lilith. She furrowed her eyebrows, and I swear I saw a light bulb turn on over her head.
“It's not just one, it's all of them!” She exclaimed slapping her forehead lightly. I raised my eyebrow and she laughed, “It wasn't just Lust, we have all seven sins to vanish back to hell!” She laughed.
I nodded, “Well then we got rid of Lust, now we have six more to worry about.” I informed Dimitri.
“Alright well I hope you guys are alright. Lilith, Connor wants you to call him. I need to go Draven, We'll talk you soon. I love and miss you. Good bye Draven.” Dimitri finished.
“I love and miss you too, Bye.” I clicked the red button on my phone and looked at Lilith who was smirking.

She was dialing Connor with a huge smile on her face. ”Do I have to leave the room?” I asked. Last time Lilith talked with Connor over the phone, I had to leave the room or be scarred for all eternity.

“Yeah that be the smart thing to do.” She said baring her pearly whites at me. I groaned and went into the bathroom, carrying my PSP with me for entertainment. Yeah dhamps, play video games too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Jayde!! <3
Hope she likes!