Status: Computer has went a bit kapoop at the moment. Will try to get a new chapter up really soon!!

Consider Me Destroyed

Image

The Jonas Brothers have an image to keep up - a group of cool and cooky, but also clean and highly respectful young men - a beacon for well-behaved teenagers everywhere. But behind the scenes that is not always the case, and whilst the boys are out on their most recent US tour each member commits crimes not even their parents - let alone their girlfriends - could forgive them for, and so the brothers make a pact never to tell anyone of what they've done or anything about any of the new worlds in which they've each created for themselves whilst away.

That is, until the night before their sold out New Jersey show halfway through the tour when the three boys have the day off and a plan to spend the night in the Jonas residence catching up with friends and family ends in each brother and their partners struggling to escape a deserted underwater mall alive whilst keeping all those sorded secrets from the ones they love most below sea level and maybe, just maybe living to play their next show.

Disclaimer: I do not own and am not in any way connected to any of the Jonas Brothers (sadly), though I do own all other characters & everything else in this story so noooo jocking! :P (: