Status: Computer has went a bit kapoop at the moment. Will try to get a new chapter up really soon!!

Consider Me Destroyed

Chapter 1 - It Feels Like Home, Somewhere To Call My Own

"Holy shit Joe, is that what I think it is?!!" Nick's bellow surely must've knocked Kevin out of his dazed slumber at the back of the tour bus, at least was rudely awoken by it.

I scrunched my eyes open painfully as they adjusted to the small golden spotlights fixed onto the wall behind me, pulling my head up slightly so as to look as if I was making any effort to listen to my brother's concern over.... something. I soon clicked onto what he was talking about. "No, its not. Actually, if anything dear Nick, I have a feeling that packet belongs to you of all people! Now shut up and take it, I'm exhausted and don't wanna do anything besides sleep right now." I grogged lazily back at him from the comfy brown sofa adjacent from our make-shift tour bar, spotting half a bottle of whiskey perched atop of it as my eyes shut once more - half a bottle, not nearly enough to convince me not to go back to sleep tonight.

I heard a large thud coming from further up the bus, followed by quick-paced and demanding footsteps rapidly approaching the area on which I lay, half naked and sunk well and truly into the sot leather beneath me. "Really Nick, you couldn't do this tomorrow/later today? We have a recording for Good Morning America in FOUR HOURS in case that had just totally slipped your mind - gonna just get to sleep already? Thank you, goodnight." That was always something I'd liked about Kevin - when he was tired, he never bothered trying to be overly nice, but still remained polite enough for people to like him. He got straight to the point and cut out all the drama in things in such a way that people would always listen to him and take heed of whatever he said, it was amazing. I screamed thank you to him inside my head, hoping he could hear me but Nick still couldn't.

Nick, realizing he'd lost his battle for WWIII at 5am, slumped his posture down dramatically, his features falling with it, and softly spoke "Yeah yeah, I know. Fine. Whatever. I didn't want any tonight either, I just wanted to know who was stupid enough to leave a big packet of white powder lying slap bang in the middle of our tour bus... apparently that was me, though. Sorry. Night guys." Defeated, he changed out of his sweat-ridden v-neck off-white tee and jeans and crawled onto his bed, leaving me alone in the lounge once again.

And with that, my mind and body could rest before the fourth consecutive night of Jonas carnage could begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so was just a really short chapter to get the story goingish - It was written between 4-5am though so I'll probs come back and change it tomorrow or make it a bit longer if I think it needs it. Comments/suggestion/banners anything nice like that would be really really awesome :)