Status: Hmm...I'm Not Sure.!

The World's Ending & I'm Throwin the Partay

Number Seven

“Alex, get the hell out of my way” I shouted at the boy merely a step away.

He shook his head, holding his hand out to help me up, I pushed it away and pulled myself up. I glared at him before walking away. He didn’t follow me or grab my hand to make me stop, instead he called my phone and ranted at me about how it was a misunderstanding and he was more than willing to do anything to make us okay again.

I ignored him like I had ignored Zoey, it had taken him two weeks to even bother with making it right and now his conscience had caught up with him? I wasn’t sure if I even believe the words pouring from his mouth.

I could feel Zoey’s stare from the back of my head as the whole venue could hear me shout at Alex. I knew she was sorry and I know she didn’t honestly mean to do it.

It had been a month since the incident when realisation hit me and it was worse than a snowball to the face. I didn’t really care about Alex anymore and I wasn’t even sure if I cared about Zoey. The band seemed meaningless to me, it had been a continuous argument ever since we had decided to let Zoey move on the All Time Low bus, I know everyone blamed me for the rift that had been caused between us.

I had stopped caring, I didn’t talk to anyone except Jack because he hadn’t given up on me, that was a slight understatement as he kept me talking and eating when I just wanted to give up, I‘m not really to sure why I was acting as if someone had died. I had learnt very early on that I liked Alex a lot more than I let on.

I couldn’t understand how everyone was okay with them both, they flaunted their relationship constantly and I just became bitter….not because I cared, because no one cared about my feelings. I suppose I had become selfish. Our performances had barely been affected until the one before tonight’s when I took the microphone and threw it to the floor.

I had enough, they had enough. I grabbed my stuff and got on a plane. No one even bothered to see where I had gone or what had happened to me. I turned my phone off when I finally become sick of staring at the blank screen, I could see Jack's name flash across the screen I wasn't sure about anything anymore.

This was the end, and they could learn how to deal without me from now on.