Sequel: Roxanne
Status: Completed.

Wasting Love

All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around You)

“You’re dead.” Axl snarled leaping forward. “How dare you sleep with my sister. . . Get out!” He snapped as Duff cautiously raised his hands up.

“Okay, okay.” He said calmly then started to walk out of the room, which meant that he had to walk past me. “Bye Rox.” He murmured to me. In response to that Axl lifted his foot up and kicked him hard in the back. A small cry of pain escaped his lips but he was quick to silence it, a smirk appeared on Axl’s face for God knows what reason, wow he was such an ass.

“I cannot.” He snarled at Duff “believe that you slept with my sister! How fucking dare you sleep with Rox!” Duff ignored him and then dropped his hands to his sides. “Don’t you ever some back around here! Ever! And if I catch you with my sister I’ll kill you.” He said bleakly. Duff nodded his head and then took off running down the stairs, knowing that Axl was quite prepared to carry out his threat at a moments notice. He left me standing there while I watched Axl’s face.

“I hate you!” I told him in flat tone, he smirked at that. “Why do you always ruin my stuff. Your always trying to prove a point and what exactly is that point?” I asked, trying to keep myself calm.

“My point is Rox that you shouldn’t be hanging around with him! You’ve slept with him correct?” He asked shooting me a glance; I nodded my head, after all no point in trying to disagree with that idiot. “That’s my point. What the hell are you thinking? He’s leaving in a few weeks and you just let him fuck you! What if he gets you pregnant? Did you even stop to think about that?” He said, but of course he didn’t stop there, he just kept going and going until I snapped at him.

“Axl shut the fuck up! Don’t tell me what to do! What if I get pregnant? You’ve fucked how many girls and all your worried about is me getting pregnant, don’t talk to me. Ever again!” I screamed at him then turned around, stomped into my room and slammed the door behind me.

“You’ll thank me someday!” He roared back then stomped away; I rolled my eyes typical Axl and his bullshit. Always trying to tell me what to do, who was he to tell me what to do? He wasn’t my father! He wasn’t even my older brother! He was my twin! And trust me just because he was older then me by TWO measly minutes did not mean he was smarter then I!
♠ ♠ ♠
Probably the shortest chapter I've written
anyways,
Axl- hypocrite
Last update for awhile, seriously
Chapter Title
All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around You)
Bullet For My Valentine