Sequel: Roxanne
Status: Completed.

Wasting Love

Slave To The Grind

Well the next two weeks flew by without Axl suspecting a thing. During that amount of time we probably fucked around (literally) every other night. Axl didn’t know where I was, and personally I don’t think he cared and then finally that day arrived. The day that I had been dreading, the day that my Duff was leaving. I wore the necklace that he had given me all the time as a memory and when Axl saw it I had simply said he had left it behind when he had caught us that was good enough for him.

When that day came I wanted to lock myself in my room and cry, and not even say goodbye to Duff. Which was what Duff wanted me to do. He said that more then likely Axl would come and say goodbye and the last thing that he needed was Axl to see us together. Like that was going to happen. Axl was out fucking some whore that he had picked up last night and trust me if had drank the amount he normally drank well I wouldn’t have to worry about him for a few days. Which meant that I could possibly, hopefully see Duff and I don’t know perhaps convince him to stay just a little longer?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short Chapter, but don't worry I'll post another soon.

Chapter Title
Slave To The Grind
Skid Row