Sequel: Roxanne
Status: Completed.

Wasting Love

All Nightmare Long

Yeah, I know my last idea about having fun with that guy wasn't a good idea. Especially because it meant sex and sex wasn't a good thing. In fact sure it felt good as hell but it was bad. Sex was a BAD thing, sure it felt good but it was BAD. In fact you could possibly end up with two very nasty things, one being a kid, and the other was AIDS. Yeah not good possibilities, but that only happened if it was with A) Without protection and B) Just random useless sex. So like it was with that guy, Daren. The only good thing that I got from that was $50. Not a whole lot, but enough for me to get some food, and some clothes, and that was that. I had to wait for my next customer. Yeah I know it was low as hell but there were no jobs available, like anywhere and I needed money to live somehow.

It was a last resort, if I could've gotten a job and ditched the whole hooker/prostitute thing but since there were no-fucking places to work. Can you believe that? In all of LA no-where to work! All the bars on Sunset were full and since I thought that it would be the easiest place to run into Axl and Duff. Beer, half naked girls, that sounded like something they were both into or at least Axl.

The day after I had sex with Daren I had cried all night long, telling myself what a bitch I was for sleeping with someone else, how much of a slut I was for doing that even though I needed to. Then the next day I was laughing at myself, at how stupid I was how love struck I was because I seriously doubted that Duff was staying true to what he told me. That he wasn’t fucking a different girl every other night. I knew as a proven fact that Axl was and if Duff decided to follow Axl well then that wasn’t going to be good.

A good year and a half passed with me sleeping with plenty of people and getting money here and there. So far I had been lucky, no STD’s from anyone and no unwanted monster things called children, or babies. On the negative side I hadn’t seen the slightest sign of Duff, Axl or anyone who knew them in the slightest. Sure there was no limit of blondes around LA but hardly any red heads which I found amusing I mean you think that with Axl’s goddamn temper and his voice that he’d make some fucking name for himself! My god the one time you need everyone to know his name it doesn’t happen!

I walked around the Whisky and pulled down my shirt just a little bit more, just to make sure that i would score something tonight, preferably some cash and no STD’s. I sat down on one of the bar stools and looked around hoping to catch someone’s eye.

“This is from the man in the corner.” A waitress said as she slid a drink over to me then pointed to a dark haired-pale skinned man.

“Thank you.” I answered as I took the drink and slipped it before slipping off the bar stool and walking over cautiously to the man who had bought me the drink. He wasn’t dressed really fancy just in a old pain of jeans and a button up blue and white checked top. He bobbed his head as I walked up to him. “Hey.” I said as I slid into the booth where he was sitting, making sure that I sat directly across from him. “Thanks for buying me a drink.” He smiled as I thanked him before he took a sip of his own drink.

“Don’t mention it, after all I’m surprised that no-one else had bought such a pretty girl a drink.” He told me and took another sip of his drink. “I’m Izzy.” He introduced himself while I nodded my head pleasantly.

“I’m.” I paused for a moment, debating which name to give him. “Angel.” I told him finally then took a sip of my drink.

“Well it’s nice to meet you then Angel.” Izzy said as he reached out and took my hand, I could feel my face getting red but I ignored in, instead I gave him a small smile and proceeded to ignore anyone and everything other then Izzy in the bar.

We both had a few drinks more, well actually I had only a few drinks more, while Izzy on the other hand. . had quite more than a few.

Sometime in the early morning the two of us had left the Whisky A Go Go and were staggering back to where Izzy was staying the night. We were all over each other and Izzy had both his hands under my clothes and was pleasuring me, until we finally got back to his room, where of course the usual happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know it's been a while since I've updated so here you go. I can try and update again soon, and I know it's a little fast paced. Hope you don't mind.

Chapter Title
All Nightmare Long
Metallica